CL Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Ramos

• Modric

• Di Maria

• Marcelo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4557699 said:
Lady pretend to sound funny :touched: famous Thailand humor :touched:
I don't need to pretend. I am not seeking your approval, god forbid. It is funny you keep calling me ladyboy, when you look more like a woman with your saggy bitch tits than I ever will. The irony :howler:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm probably mixing things up here. There was a period were they didn't win the league for a long time, which you could consider disappointing, when you're a club like Real.
Dude. We went for a period of 9 years without winning the title; from 1986 to 1995. It happens. The same applies to Man. Utd. Up until 20 years ago, they only had like 5-6 titles, and then they exploded.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Dude. We went for a period of 9 years without winning the title; from 1986 to 1995. It happens. The same applies to Man. Utd. Up until 20 years ago, they only had like 5-6 titles, and then they exploded.
It was related to Real only finishing third in the league while winning the CL. Their CL obsession started with the Galacticos.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Just checked, it was Tiago that messed up, Casillas sent the ball forward, easy ball that he miscontrolled and lost it to Di Maria.

Mar 9, 2006
It was related to Real only finishing third in the league while winning the CL. Their CL obsession started with the Galacticos.
Yep, but the greatest fans of juventus doesn't remember this :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked, it was Tiago that messed up, Casillas sent the ball forward, easy ball that he miscontrolled and lost it to Di Maria.
Nah, injured juanfran was not able to handle with di Maria and to press Marcelo

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4557724 said:
Yep, but the greatest fans of juventus doesn't remember this :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, injured juanfran was not able to handle with di Maria and to press Marcelo

Yes on the Third, but the second goal was all Tiago, lost an easy ball and didnt win it back.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There might be a hint of truth in it when u go back to those days but nowadays ever since a lot of nouvo riche clubs have emerged,its the ultimate prize for a football player.The incentives likewise in winning it is also huge.
It is why a lot of top clubs are so desperate to win it by making heavy investments.
Juventus, however, has... oh... about 15 mil to spend on transfers this window! :rofl:

Apparently we're not very desperate?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fair enough, but allow me to reming you that they've won La Liga 5 times over the past 14 seasons; not too shabby :D

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4557730 said:
I'm posting from the iPhone and autocorrection is doing mistakes, but what do you know about it:lol: "maybe, just maybe" so now you are using my lines :rofl: you are so so poor :lol2:
I was unaware you created the English language :shifty:

That is quite the feat for a pseudo mammal :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)