CL Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Ramos

• Modric

• Di Maria

• Marcelo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 10, 2009
When i look at Milan's CL record its reminds me why i hate them so much.
Arseholes won their last two CL's in the seasons where they were barely challenging for the league.
Man i hope they dont win another CL for like,ever.
Well they should of really won 2005

I think the bigger shame should go to us under Cappello, our team was amazing then and we didn't even get beyond the quarters

Mar 9, 2006
I'd say, that real started their economic success back then. They made a huge dept to have the team that beat juve. They made more to get the galacticos, but then the merchandising started rolling, the income went trough the roof, and bit by bit, they became what they are today.

By far the strongest financial team in europe, whilst completely in check with FFP. Impressive tbh.

Its still madrid :D

:tup:

Yeah, thats what i tought when i saw it :d

Exactly :tup:

Will be quite a legendary list he's added on
Platini said that he want to see clubs without debts, he banned some teams and fined psg and city for the next season, why he doesn't do anything against real and barca, both teams has overall 1 billion debt, why they were not fined? Ffp is piece of shit

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
filthy Rean does it again, as expected, Atletico choked hard after the goal they have conceded, Real's fans and players celebrated the late equalizer like the tittle and they were right to do so, thats why i hate finals that include two clubs of the same league...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4557604 said:
Platini said that he want to see clubs without debts, he banned some teams and fined psg and city for the next season, why he doesn't do anything against real and barca, both teams has overall 1 billion debt, why they were not fined? Ffp is piece of shit
Thats not how FFP works rus. And why i said that madrid started its reign, back in the late 90ties, when their record dept got them a CL title, and some galacticos later, and got bailed out of jail cause the city of madrid bought their training complex for a multitude of what it was worth

But Madrid isnt really in dept. They have a massive loan, and make profits. The loan is a healthy percentage of their total value and even turnover. This is how Juventus wanted to proceed.

We got a 155mil loan (think its 195 now ?), and we'd like to turn profits whilst paying off our loan

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4557615 said:
Heynkess was fired in 1998 when he did the same what Carlo did tonight, but you know nothing about history of football, lady boy
What does that prove you dimwit? 1998 was 16 years ago. I was still 17 years old, and you were probably still a nuclear atom. Real have always been a fickle club. They hire and fire coaches as they please, just as they have no qualms about disposing of quality players and replacing them with new ones.

The facts are, the CL is a lucrative competition. Doing well leads to more money and potential success both on and off the pitch. It is no surprise to see teams that perform well in this competition attracting the attention of the best players on the planet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)