..::CL FINAL::.. Juventus - Milan (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
The under 21 national team does better than the bigger team, so they would have a better chance of winning the gold medal.

Anyway this is getting out of topic in this thread.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Nah full under 21 team, cos the mentality in Italy is that since it's those players that brought the team to the Olympics than it`s more than fair that it's the same players that take part in the Olympics.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I can't believe some of you guys can blame Lippi for losing in all those finals. Reaching 4 UCL finals isn't easy to do, and just because we lost on penalties, it's a really sad reaction. Nobody would be saying these things if we just won that shootout, which is a complete lottery. I think Lippi is the man for Juventus...remember Ancelotti? (who's supposedly the best coach in Europe since he won that penalty shootout, right? :groan:)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hey guys,,, dpnt blame anyone.....we lost because we are the "most unlucky" team of all times when we are talking about the finals.

Now i really believe that juve have a curse.

well but the next year we will try again!! with a better team maybe

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++
guys can i ask you smg?

will the the national team of italy go to play for the olympic games 2004 in athens?
hells yeah lets hope they do. they need a chance to shine.

if you look at most stars they dont start off superstars- they usually start off as average players with average potential. they only show great potential in the right place- eg on loan or in another country

but once they do, theres no turning back.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
We have proven to be the best team in Italy over 34 games. When it comes to a one-off game anything can happen, the best team doesn't always win. On Wednesday, despite not playing very well, we were very close to being Champions of Europe. The difference between winning a losing is very small.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
hey guys,,, dpnt blame anyone.....we lost because we are the "most unlucky" team of all times when we are talking about the finals.

Now i really believe that juve have a curse.

well but the next year we will try again!! with a better team maybe
curse???

oh come on!
no curse!

but not good luck either!

next year everything's gonna be allright!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++

hells yeah lets hope they do. they need a chance to shine.

if you look at most stars they dont start off superstars- they usually start off as average players with average potential. they only show great potential in the right place- eg on loan or in another country

but once they do, theres no turning back.
that means i may see buffon next year?????????????

Or you are talking about the u-21 national team??

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Liliana trust me, if the u-21 team qualifies for the olympics, it will be just the u-21 team playing there (including Brighi and maybe even Maresca)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Liliana trust me, if the u-21 team qualifies for the olympics, it will be just the u-21 team playing there (including Brighi and maybe even Maresca)
i am going to see them,
no matter if our players will be or not,
but i would like to see them...

and ecpecially buffon....:down:

any pics of them?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think Buffon will play. Probably someone like Abbiati.
It's mostly really young players... but I remember in 2000 (SYDNEY) Zambrotta and Pirlo were there, amongst others

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I don't think Buffon will play. Probably someone like Abbiati.
It's mostly really young players... but I remember in 2000 (SYDNEY) Zambrotta and Pirlo were there, amongst others
Of course they were there; they were 21 or under at the time ;)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I've been busy with work, so I've had time to calm down.

WE DIDNT LOSE TO MILAN, WE BEAT OURSELVES !!!

Lippi either looks like a genius after games, or the village idiot, with the personnel decisions that he makes.

Conte for Camo . This decision made my eyebrows raise a bit. I was a little concerned , but accepted Lippi's decision.

Zala for Davids ??? Was Di Vaio hurt ?? What was the basis of this obviously well thought out decision ?? WAS IT TO LOSE THE GAME ???!!! Well VILLAGE IDIOT MARCELO, IT DEFINETLY PLAYED A GOOD PART !!! We also found out that Zala doesnt know how to take pk's

What pissed me off MOST is when Roque Junior gets hurt, and is as useless as an 80 year old.... with no legs !!!! COMMON FREAKIN" SENSE WOULD TELL ANY COACH TO POUR ON THE PRESSURE, MILAN REALLY ONLY HAS 10 PLAYERS !!! It looked to me that we were only playing for penalties !!

Lippi's questionable decision making goes back to the Barca game. We were DAMN LUCKY to come away with the win, but some of you guys thought he was a genius for the personnel decisions and tactics he used.

YOU CAN ONLY GET LUCKY ONCE, AND LIPPI HAS PROVEN THAT !!!!

No excuses, but Nedved got screwed for not being able to play in the final, that rule must change !!!

Last thought, I read that Trez said that he had no fear before he took his miserable kick. THATS BULLSHIT !!! I could see the fear in his eyes as he walked up for his execution.... I mean penalty kick !!! I knew he wasnt going to make it .......

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I agree with you in some things........we beat ourselves! thats clear, more, yes we lost in big parts by lippi´s faults, there is no confusion there.

trezeguet was so afraid in that PK, thats obvious. I was seeing a latin program when they were in a interview with trezeguet. the commentattors talked about how did advanced in his shot, but trezeguet say that all the balme was to himself, for that crappy shot, and its true. When i saw his face, i noticed something wrong too.

About the decitions in the barca game, im still with lippi. Anyways, in that game we were in a horrid situation.

This time we had more plyers,, but he made wrong decitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)