..::CL FINAL::.. Juventus - Milan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
we should win....:down:

but lippi's mistakes were really bad....

i also think thuram should be at zambro's place....

and ZALAYETA???

he should replace edgar with di vaio at least....

and the penalties are really unfair....

a whole match..........in the end is nothing.

in my heart a wound has opened sooooo big.......

IT IS UNFAIR.....................................................

GOD REALLY LEFT US THIS TIME...............:down::down:

BUT NEXT YEAR WE'LL HOLD IN O-U-R HANDS THE TROPHY........

WE'LL ALSO HAVE NEDDY AND ALSO SOME GOOD TRANSFERS.....

lippi will see his stupid errors and next year WE ARE GOING TO BE THE CHAMPIONS.................:star::star::star::star::strong:

WE'LL KICK SOME ASSES AS THEY DESERV
(manchester-we HAVE to beat them for once....,
real-once again.....
and also MILAN........HAHAHAHAHA!!!next year you are dead ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Buy on AliExpress.com

dd_imp

Sep 26, 2002
C'mon dear Juve fans!

Lippi and our players are just human. If you want to see ur team win everything, I suggest you go to heaven and support some god squad...!

Stop feeling so negative. We are the COOL Juventini and we love our team unconditionally. It's the way we deal with THIS HUMAN SQUAD!!!! All right?

I love this team and I wont fail them by letting them fail me.
*Forza Juve*

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Hey, we've made it this far. The match had gone into penalties and it could've gone either way right at the very end. Thinking about this made me feel slightly better, because even though Juve is the second best in Europe this season, they are still a champion in my eyes :touched: Now Juve has better think about the future and plan on how this team can be improved. Maybe next year, guys...maybe next year...

Forza Juventus! Will forever love you! :kiss:

-S-

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dd_imp ] ++
C'mon dear Juve fans!

Lippi and our players are just human. If you want to see ur team win everything, I suggest you go to heaven and support some god squad...!

Stop feeling so negative. We are the COOL Juventini and we love our team unconditionally. It's the way we deal with THIS HUMAN SQUAD!!!! All right?

I love this team and I wont fail them by letting them fail me.
*Forza Juve*
this is what we want...no negative thinking...cool dude!!!

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #766
    what the heck, get over it juve lost, we are still champs of italy, and i know that if juve loose or not, i will always like them. this game didnt affect the way i like juve and so after the loss, i got over it. to tell you the truth, milan played better than juve in the both the final and the cl campaign (except of course for our real madrid performance, that was world class :D)

So just get excited about the summer transfers and have a good time enjoying maldini holding the cup. for he and baggio were the players who truly introduced me to football in wc 1994. it was great to see him hold the trophy, you got to admit!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ok, everything is cool now,,, what happened some days ago is the past.

I only just can be in peace with myself thinking that we can really have a very powerfull team just with some adjustments, but i read in a sport site that moggi said that this summer juventus will not do a lot of transfers.

"The main purpose on this summer is to prove the loaned players but dont expect any big changes."

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    congrats milan on a good victory. they had the upper hand for the majority of the game and in reality they deserved to win.

we had a phenomenal campaign both in serie A and in the CL. unfortunately though our achilles heel was exposed through the suspension of our most crucial player on the pitch.

without an adequate replacement or the ability to adapt (or adapt well, rather) we fared poorly.

but no worries- a new chapter in calcio seems to have been started in the league anyways. brace yourselves for a wave of italian football regaining its rightful place in the world standings.

all those that left our shores for spain will rue their decisions and once again foreigners will see playing in italy as the epitome of a footballing career.

football will prosper just like the clubs and they players will prosper in the nation of italy. things could not look better.

tam-tam

May 29, 2003
    i'd love to see juve get some promising young players for next season. we already have miccoli and blasi back so that's good. i'm hoping to see someone young but with davids' characteristics. and maybe some creative young playmaker. i don't think we need big stars, we just need the right players.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    Juventus coach Marcello Lippi says he will step down if the Bianconeri do not win the Champions League next season.

"There are two ways to react to this defeat," he said following the penalty shoot-out loss to Milan. "You can give up or try again next season.

"We'll give it our best shot once more and if we win it then I will remain here. If not I will wave goodbye and spend more time with my grandson."

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
    Juventus coach Marcello Lippi says he will step down if the Bianconeri do not win the Champions League next season.

"There are two ways to react to this defeat," he said following the penalty shoot-out loss to Milan. "You can give up or try again next season.

"We'll give it our best shot once more and if we win it then I will remain here. If not I will wave goodbye and spend more time with my grandson."
    TRAGIC :dazed::dazed::frown::frown::fero::fero::groan::groan:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Tragic? How? Lippi has now lost three consecutive CL finals and that's not good enough. If we doesn't win the trophy next season then he should quit and go coach the Azzurri for Euro 2004.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

what a loser!:fero::fero::fero:

how can our COACH say that??

i find it inadmisible......

May 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++

what a loser!:fero::fero::fero:

how can our COACH say that??

i find it inadmisible......
    Don't worry he won't go away even if next year he's defeated again in the final (that WON'T happen: TRUST ME :D )...it was just a reaction to Italian press: some journalists here started sayin that Lippi is a looser, that he's the only cause of juventus' defeats in these years and so on...they forgot of 5 championships in 7 years and Lippi reacted like that: probably that was an over-reaction, but here in Italy everything linked to soccer is exagerated....we had even the parliament involved in 1998, when Ronaldo wasn't given the penalty in Juventus-Inter (it's true, i'm not jockin!)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Tragic? How? Lippi has now lost three consecutive CL finals and that's not good enough. If we doesn't win the trophy next season then he should quit and go coach the Azzurri for Euro 2004.
    Then Lose the Championship in the final match again.No thank you.:dazed:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Blaming Lippi is a very stupid and immature reaction. Lippi is a coach who gave us in 6 years: 5 Serie A Titles, 1 CL, 1 Intercontinental, 1 European Super Cup, 3 Italian Super Cups, 1 Coppa Italia, 3 CL finals, 1 Coppa Italia Final, helped Zidane, Del Piero, Trezeguet, etc become these world class players we all know they are and probably gave us so much more. I don't know any other coach who's more successful than him. If the press or even the so called fans have anything to say about him, then they're just ungrateful and undeserving people.

Said that, I see one game finals as matches decided by episodes and not by won always by the better team of the season (vs Hamburg, vs Dortmund, vs Real and now vs Milan). The episodes were not in our favour (all throughout the CL season); the game was lost on the penalties, nothing else.

Being at Old Trafford on that dreadful night I just felt a big empty feeling inside me, especially when the milan supporters next to me started chanting "chi non salta bianconero e', e' ". I had hoped for a memorable night; it was, but for the wrong reasons :(

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Spectrum7glr ] ++

Don't worry he won't go away even if next year he's defeated again in the final (that WON'T happen: TRUST ME :D )...it was just a reaction to Italian press: some journalists here started sayin that Lippi is a looser, that he's the only cause of juventus' defeats in these years and so on...they forgot of 5 championships in 7 years and Lippi reacted like that: probably that was an over-reaction, but here in Italy everything linked to soccer is exagerated....we had even the parliament involved in 1998, when Ronaldo wasn't given the penalty in Juventus-Inter (it's true, i'm not jockin!)
    you are really making me feel better now...!

thanx!

you may be right!

here in greece everyone is interested in football!!!!

so i see what you mean....

but,you know,what lippi said made me feel that he lost his faith in juve and like he thought : i won't bid you anymore with my presence,i am too good for you!

that made me crazy!:fero:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++
    guys can i ask you smg?

will the the national team of italy go to play for the olympic games 2004 in athens?
    The u-21 national team takes part in the olympics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)