..::CL FINAL::.. Juventus - Milan (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
And so he should be. He ran like if he had five lungs for us and gave us his heart and his soul. He deserved a winners medal, and we f!~@ed. We let him down. Pavel, God bless you :touched::down:
That's one way of looking at it.
You could also say that he fùcked up getting the card, costing us the cup.

The point is, there's no reason thinking like that. The wounds need to start healing now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

That's one way of looking at it.
You could also say that he fùcked up getting the card, costing us the cup.

The point is, there's no reason thinking like that. The wounds need to start healing now.
IMO the ref was a tad bit harsh in giving Nedved a yellow card. He knew that Pavel was on the yellow card bubble and he could have been lenient like Graham Poll was with Davids in the Barca match.

And I can't stop thinking about yesterday. Now I know what Valencia fans must feel like. We got so close, so, so, so close. I dunno about you guys, but I would rather have lost 3-0 than lose on penalties. It just hurt my heart :broken:

bonglegs

May 29, 2003
The pain will get easier over time.
We were the best Italian team over the season - no doubt; and one of the best in europe.
With a couple of key transfers we can go one better next season.
Forza Juve

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #747
    yeah guys, dont worry, an italian team won it, its better than a spanish or english team! next year when we have a couple of new defenders, a new play maker and hopefully some new strikers, we will aim for gold again. i hope uefa sacks penalties too, becuase they are just bs.

tam-tam

May 29, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

Everyone deserved a goldmedal.

There is one thing that made me so upset and that is the reviews in the papers about the game. Especially the spanish ones that says gives the trophy to Real just coz the play more entertaining :fero::fero:
    read this http://www.channel4.co.uk/sport/football_italia/may29d.html i think they are very arrogant. and the stupid thing is they don't realize that all their soldiers are down already. maybe they just can't cope with real's lost. they can't believe a "serie b" side (as they said in that article) beat madrid with all its stars.

and honestly football is not only attacking. defending too. if it's all about attacking, those spaniards would've been winning it every year then. but they don't! they're so proud of their attack they forgot the defence and they should've learnt the lesson against juve.

tam-tam

May 29, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

IMO the ref was a tad bit harsh in giving Nedved a yellow card. He knew that Pavel was on the yellow card bubble and he could have been lenient like Graham Poll was with Davids in the Barca match.

And I can't stop thinking about yesterday. Now I know what Valencia fans must feel like. We got so close, so, so, so close. I dunno about you guys, but I would rather have lost 3-0 than lose on penalties. It just hurt my heart :broken:
    i think nedved's tackle was unnecessary and pretty hard too. so i think it was the right decision to give him yellow card. by not giving him the card, it shows that the ref is not being fair. everybody, whether superstar or crap player should receive the same treatment. and i think, if we were good enough to win the CL, we should've been able to cope with the loss. we lost coz we werent good enough and depend too much from one player. after all, that's y inter lost serie again, they depend too much on vieri.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    Champions league Final game !!! was it ?

bad game with bad moves for BOTH SIDES we did not shine and milan did not play that good don't give them credit for thier game coz they don't deserve it nothing special !!

Lippi ,,,,," the tactitian" ?!! oh yeaah really ?!

HUGE ERRORS BY THE COACHES AND AGAIN BOTH OF THEM

italian teams ?! italian coaches ?! the best ??!

juve , milan and italy failed to impress europe !!!!!

talking about big beautifull match ??! i don't think so

the whole world were frustrated not only juve fans by the display

back to the match ........ ............. ..........

line up : montero as a left back ?? camo is playing ?? zamby on left ?! flat 4-4-2 ?!

what the hill is going on with lippi is he blind or what playing a team for 2 years in a stratigy and change it in the last game !!!!

is this plan b for playing without nedved ?! is that all what he thought about ?

did he study milan ?! dosen't he know that they don't use the flanks to attack ? did he think about davids and tachnardi stiking with pirlo - gatusso - seedorf - rui costa whom usually pentrates from the middle ?

damn it was clear everybody could see that before the match and we played againest them twice this season ?!

if ancelotti was smart enough ,, he would tear us apart but thank god he was not ,,,

is it the pressure who made lippi acts like a fool ?!

subs : as i said million times in this forum that lippi is the worst in changing the tactics during the game espeically how he uses his 3 subs CAN ANY BODY JUSTIFY WHY DID HE REPLACED DAVIDS WITH ZALAYETA ??? i know davids were injured but why zalayeta and we have trezeguet ?!!! i don't blame trezeguet at all because i don't expect from him to do anything outside the area ?? i am not big fan of di vaio i don't think that he is a good player but if i compared between him and zalayeta espiecially in that time di vaio was the better sub no doubt at least we can rely on him to play on the flanks with using his pace and energy to stop thier midfield from playing freely and create some space for del piero ..........

penalties : dida was not a hero ,, trez , montero , zalayeta shots were weak and easy

did they train for penalties ,,, i guess not

and please guys stop this crap about next season and the players we must buy this not championship manager game we will not buy players and next season won't be easier, we lost cl final ,, i feel that i might die !!!!

and for juve's fans i love u all u were so great ,,, next season enshala

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    and please guys stop this crap about next season and the players we must buy this not championship manager game we will not buy players and next season won't be easier, we lost cl final ,, i feel that i might die !!!!
    :howler:

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Yeah, my sincerely opinion.......milan played at his best , and had a tough game against a uninspired juve.

With all his names, milan still is not beter than us , maybe yesterday they played better, but in general, they dont deserve that cup.
    after the match i have lost my voice....can't do anything...eventhough to join this forum....:down:

U're right...we're uninspired Juve in this year Final CL...but i don't blame the players...i think they have done a great job....Lippi too...for me he is still the best...

the one thing that i can see is...JUVE REALLY NEED NEDVED!!!
    may be situation will be change, if neddy take the penalty as a replacement for montero....:sigh:

bahraini

May 20, 2003
    i was thinking today about the game again

and who is sad and got hurts more than anybody..

i think first of all is Lippi ,
    have u seen his face directly after the last penelty.?
    MAN, u can see what disappointments mean in its physical way..
    he didn't cry , he didn't shout , he was silent . but his eyes
    and his heart was in big sadness:down:

then we can take , DEL PIERO, DAVIDS , AND FERRARA
    as all those three players , lost the cup three times.
    also the fans , who saw their best team loose for the third time
    after having a great season , but i think what hurt us more
    the way we lost and how bad our team played , cuz if we lost
    the game and we played well , it will better, as long as we know
    that its only a matter of luck.

after then we can count NEDVED, as this cup is a dream
    for him , and in a away , he didn't lost it , cuz he wasn't in the
    field , but he maybe blame himself more. but i don't think
    his sadness will reach the 4 above , as they lost it three times..
    it's really Unbearable to loose a final 3 times...

finally comes the rest of the player , as most of them loose the cup for the first time...

and for all those people , there is only one thing we can say..

FORZA JUVE

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    I think Lippi made a very big mistake. In the extra time Milan was playing with 10 players. We could make use of it if we had the intention to attack but Mr. Lippi decided to lay back and hoped that Buffon stops some penalty. Buffon did stop... but we couldn't score, I mean it was just suicide. Believe me we could win this...

tam-tam

May 29, 2003

subs : as i said million times in this forum that lippi is the worst in changing the tactics during the game espeically how he uses his 3 subs CAN ANY BODY JUSTIFY WHY DID HE REPLACED DAVIDS WITH ZALAYETA ??? i know davids were injured but why zalayeta and we have trezeguet ?!!! i don't blame trezeguet at all because i don't expect from him to do anything outside the area ?? i am not big fan of di vaio i don't think that he is a good player but if i compared between him and zalayeta espiecially in that time di vaio was the better sub no doubt at least we can rely on him to play on the flanks with using his pace and energy to stop thier midfield from playing freely and create some space for del piero ..........
    i think he replaced davids with zala coz first, he wants to put an extra attacking edge (although i'm not sure if putting another striker with zala's characteristics is the right way), second, zala has been in good form lately. so he was a bit speculative i guess, hoping for some sort of miracle. the point was to score and perhaps lippi decided from the last couple of games that di vaio couldn't do that.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    I agree with your comment on Lippi. On paper, we are so much weaker than Milan or Inter, yet we beat 'em both in Serie A and we made it to the CL final!
    Maybe that's because we didn't have enough quality sub-players.
    Look at Inter or Milan, they have so many talented players in bench. If Inter could be the champs of Italy it's maybe because Cuper couldn't manage them well or they had an internal problem or something else.
    Milan with Ancelotti as their coach, They can reach Champions trophy, they deserves it cos they already prepared well for this season. I must admit that their calciomercato works very well!
    While we always depends on the same players to play in three competitions this season.

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
    I think Lippi made a very big mistake. In the extra time Milan was playing with 10 players. We could make use of it if we had the intention to attack but Mr. Lippi decided to lay back and hoped that Buffon stops some penalty. Buffon did stop... but we couldn't score, I mean it was just suicide. Believe me we could win this...

I don't know if any of your noticed. But when Rogue Junior was injured, Juve seemed not to attack on the side where Jr. was in charge. Even the commentaor (in my country) put on this remark and praised the juve players for their sportmanship while criticized Ancelloti for his selfishness to keep Jr. in the pitch.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++

I don't know if any of your noticed. But when Rogue Junior was injured, Juve seemed not to attack on the side where Jr. was in charge. Even the commentaor (in my country) put on this remark and praised the juve players for their sportmanship while criticized Ancelloti for his selfishness to keep Jr. in the pitch.
    Oh yes, sportmanship. The only thing that counts is the VICTORY. soccer is not sport anymore, my friend, it's business.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    Champions league Final game !!! was it ?

bad game with bad moves for BOTH SIDES we did not shine and milan did not play that good don't give them credit for thier game coz they don't deserve it nothing special !!

Lippi ,,,,," the tactitian" ?!! oh yeaah really ?!

HUGE ERRORS BY THE COACHES AND AGAIN BOTH OF THEM

italian teams ?! italian coaches ?! the best ??!

juve , milan and italy failed to impress europe !!!!!

talking about big beautifull match ??! i don't think so

the whole world were frustrated not only juve fans by the display

I say as a swedish reporter said: "As long as Spain isn't playing tactical, the're not going to win the World Cup".

I think the first 45min of the game was entertaining.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)