..::CL FINAL::.. Juventus - Milan (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOR

Sep 9, 2002
Don't feel like speaking about match....but....
Best players:
Zambrotta,Davids-great match,they did everything they wanted on the pitch.Their opponents looked like high school students sometimes.
Buffon,Montero,Ferrara-very good.Montero slowed down Sheva at the beginning,and then took Tudor's central position.In both cases he was really good.Penalty kick is not his fault...Lippi should have put somebody else to take it.I have never seen Montero shooting at goal with his feet.And I was sure that he wasn't going to score.Huge mistake by Lippi.

Worst players:
Trezege.This guy didn't even deserve a zero for this match...he screwed up everything!!! .He should have been taken off after the first period!
Di Vaio should have been there instead of Salayeta.Have no clue what Lippi was thinking when he decided to put Salayeta.He can't dribble as good as Di Vaio does.He is not so fast.His passes don't create dangerous plays.He can't take penalty kick!!!

Pain pain pain pain....few bottles of beer are gonna help....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
If I was gonna lose, there's noone I'd rather lose to than Ancelotti, he deserved his moment of glory. Congrats Carlo! :star:
Ancelotti deserves his moment of glory now? What on earth do you base that on?!

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
Who do you think should have taken a penelty?? I mean Trez and Montero's penelty was not good.

Why didn't Lippi let Camoranesi take one or Zambrotta?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
Who do you think should have taken a penelty?? I mean Trez and Montero's penelty was not good.

Well, Camoranesi wasn't on the pitch anymore and I've never seen Zambrotta take a penalty before.

The real question is why Tacchinardi and Ferrara didn't take one imo!

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

how the hell lippi know that they will miss the penalties.is he a god???:groan:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
i can't believe that u guys can laugh:moan:
Well this isnt end of the world, we cant get everything. We allready have Scudetto, Supercop and CL finalist.

BTW we should be happy that we reached the final, although that madrids game was the best.

We stilldid beat Depor, barca and madrid who is considert as the best teams in CL

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

how the hell lippi know that they will miss the penalties.is he a god???:groan:
No, but you usually have a feeling if a player has a good game or not. Did you see Trez having a good game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)