..::CL FINAL::.. Juventus - Milan (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
i got a question now since milan are the champions and they go in for next year for being the champs does italy have another spot like for a fifth team?

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
It could have gone both ways, and luck is a big faktor of this game.
Juve should have stopped Milan with a complain to UEFA about the white shirts. Original Milan would have played in Black and red but was aloud to play in the white dress coz it gave them luck. :fero:

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
i got a question now since milan are the champions and they go in for next year for being the champs does italy have another spot like for a fifth team?
No and Inter have to pre qualify despite finishing 2nd!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Una bella partita, una bella stagione in Europa. Non siete i vincitori ma, e sono sicuro, siete la squadra più bella del mondo!

E a questo momento? A questo momento, siete i campioni dell'Italia e i miei eroi!

Forza Juventus per sempre. La mia squadra, la mia vita!
:touched:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
If you ask me, i would rather have Champions League only for League winners of all contries in Europe instead of the big nations get alle the spots, and the small countries need to qualify

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
They deserved to win today, we were nothing like ourselves. I don't know why.

Forza Juve!
The Dutch commentator said we lost the final the moment Nedved made that crucial tackle against Real. I can't say I disagree...

Balboa

May 1, 2003
this defeat has some positive moments - at least Juve will be hungry for success next season. Next year could be disastrous have we won today's game: "we won Scudetto and CL, we are the best in Europe". It would be very difficult to find a proper motivation to fight for new victories. And now with 3 losts we have cool heads and a clear objective - CL crown.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
In the old format, Milan, who finished 4th last season, would'nt even be in the comp. At least we were Champions, useless info I know but interesting.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Juve are the team in Europe who have lost most Championsleague finals (with Benfica)

7 finals: 5 lost - 2 won

Really something we need to work on.

We also need a fast forward, lets hope DV and Miccoli could help us in the next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)