..::CL FINAL::.. Juventus - Milan (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
buffon, thuram, montero, ferrara, birindelli, zambrotta, tacchinardi, davids were ok/fine. We need to look at our attackers, and possibly lippi's tactics of a cautious flat 4-4-2 from the outset. Di vaio should also have been given a chance, certainly over trezeguet, who put in probably the worst striking performance of the season.

*sigh....*

Buy on AliExpress.com

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
I thought Di Vaio should've started too, mainly for his pace. Sad that in our last 4 Finals, in some 7 hours of football, we've only manged to score 2 goals! That's what's cost us 3 final defeats. I never thought we were going to score from open play.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
season? :howler:

treze's worst performance of the season? more like his fvcking career :groan: i coulda headed that ball in :wallbang:

What do i need to do to see my team win eh?

in 97 after the match i was so pissed at our performance, i played Fifa and thrashed Dortmund 20 something- 0

in 98 slept during the match and woke up a seriously angry

euro 2000, i really wanted to make a milkshake with DP's head...arrggh!!!

and now :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
ehm we should get us new strikers sorry but trezegeut was terrible di vaio should get in.
but whatever we lost and milan was way better then us :down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:
sorry guys i'm sad we were so close :down::down:
better next year

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Di vaio should also have been given a chance, certainly over trezeguet, who put in probably the worst striking performance of the season.

*sigh....*
Yeah, I kept wondering where the hell Di Vaio was. Trez was real bad tonight. Should have kept Davids and replaced Trez instead.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
It could have gone both ways, and luck is a big faktor of this game. We were only 1 cm from that title when Conte's header hit the crossbar.

FORZA JUVE!!!

We are still the best in Europe. We won over Deportivo, Barca and Real who was the best in Europe.
And we lost to a team we won over in serie a. And we lost on penalty shoot out!

FORZA JUVE!!!

We still love you.
Maybe the Old Lady is old, but shes not dead. JUVE WIL CONQUER EUROPE AGAIN!!!

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
milan played better but througout the campaing juve were better and deserved it
I see it the opposite. Milan was better over the season in the European campaign at least. Remember that Juve were "lucky" to advance to the quarterfinals. But I don't know who played better tonight. No one really. :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

Yeah, I kept wondering where the hell Di Vaio was. Trez was real bad tonight. Should have kept Davids and replaced Trez instead.
davids was injured...

2 injuries...no wonder...

poor f#%(@# DP....he deserves to win something...

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

I think the pain in Davids face when he came off, it was obvious he had an injury. If not, he would have played the whole 120.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Still got the memory of beating Real Madrid 3-1 and we have lo Scudetto. We certainly seemed to be cursed in this comp, 4 defeats now overall, I can't understand what goes wrong when we get to the final.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
am not mad to the players.they did the unbelivable against real.they showed me the real good football against.plus we won scudetto.i think they (our players) deserve a big thank.i love them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)