[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
lol i understand the loss hurts. but that's the shitty parts about sports there can be only one winner. Our team gets progressively better and we know Marotta is already working to improve the team by being active on the market. We need to absolutely not sell our key players.
:tup:

Don't try to find the excuses Mark! Shit is a shit.We are embarrassed. 1-4!!!!!! Not a single word beyond that.Fuck with this.Again ,fuck.
I understand you are angry, and you have the right to do so. But let's calm down a bit, today we played all our card, but the opponent was simply better. Our players don't deserve called "shit" after all sacrifice they made all season, and I'm sure we will bounce back stronger.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What a tough evening, just got home from London, not helped by what looks to be another terrorist attack to have hit the city tonight causing problems getting home.

I was in a pub with about 2 or 300 Juve fans, had my 96 CL final shirt which many had embraced and said to me that they hoped it would bring luck and appreciated the reasons behind wearing this to the usual 'black and white' even at 1-0 down we didn't stop believing as we sang our hearts out, when mandzukic scored the scene was absolutely unreal. I dont know what was said or changed at half time but we just didnt click into gear, too many misplaced passes, our forwards were isolated. I wont blame the ref for the defeat but he sure didnt help it, i mean he gave Dybala a fucking yellow after 11 mins for nothing, yet kroos, ramos etc... were whining, play acting, stamping on the players feet on purpose and were lucky to have 11 on the pitch. Cuadrado's red was inexplicable, it just added to the bad taste tonight has left and will remain for a very long time. It was hard to hold back the tears especially one girl who pointed at my shirt and clung onto me as a reminder of how long it has been since we last won it. What I find most upsetting is that i feel its the end of another cycle, it's all too easy to say there is next year, I feel it could be a long while yet.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Now,the "experts" of the TUZ will call for a calmness and a good future strategy by our masters.There is no need to complain.No,we didn't conceded 4,no we didn't concede 4 .
Everything is fine.
Beppe is our GOD ,
Eventually we will win Coppa next year or maybe Scudetto.
That's our aim.....
See, you are getting emotional again.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
I'm getting used to it. Saw the 1996 win, don't remember 85 and rest are losses.
That will kill emotion :)), but I think you still caring deep down inside . I image we win this next year, you will cry like a baby girl in her first day of school when you see Buffon lift the trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)