[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a tough evening, just got home from London, not helped by what looks to be another terrorist attack to have hit the city tonight causing problems getting home.

I was in a pub with about 2 or 300 Juve fans, had my 96 CL final shirt which many had embraced and said to me that they hoped it would bring luck and appreciated the reasons behind wearing this to the usual 'black and white' even at 1-0 down we didn't stop believing as we sang our hearts out, when mandzukic scored the scene was absolutely unreal. I dont know what was said or changed at half time but we just didnt click into gear, too many misplaced passes, our forwards were isolated. I wont blame the ref for the defeat but he sure didnt help it, i mean he gave Dybala a fucking yellow after 11 mins for nothing, yet kroos, ramos etc... were whining, play acting, stamping on the players feet on purpose and were lucky to have 11 on the pitch. Cuadrado's red was inexplicable, it just added to the bad taste tonight has left and will remain for a very long time. It was hard to hold back the tears especially one girl who pointed at my shirt and clung onto me as a reminder of how long it has been since we last won it. What I find most upsetting is that i feel its the end of another cycle, it's all too easy to say there is next year, I feel it could be a long while yet.
Damn. This has potential.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yep. Reminded me of how Napoli and Roma fans needlessly put this massive pressure on themselves before games.

- - - Updated - - -

:baus:

We should seriously close this match thread soon. Close and move on.
I can tell you I haven't watched Italian channels after the game like Mediaset/SKY and especially Top Calcio or I would of really broke my laptop. Oh and those twitter cunts.

Enjoy our losses but don't forget we still own you and try to be in a CL final.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Like everyone else, I'm really upset

Coming into this game I really felt like it was our time and everyone is at the height of their game

Mario's goal was unreal and I felt like was going to set us off

Idk what happened in that second half; I've never seen us play that way. We didn't have a second of possession.

What's weird is that IDK what else we can do to get better. Like someone said earlier on this page, I feel like this was the height of this cycle of players.

I pray to God that I'm wrong but I really don't know what's next

Gutted

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
Felt pretty good going into the match. Ignored all the silly pundits claiming real was the underdog. I always thought teams with Barcelona and Bayern's style were our most difficult match up.
Real I honestly thought was beatable - even with their full strength available. They're very much an opportunistic team and tonight showed how deadly they can be.
I'm not going to single out anyone on the team - no point. It was not meant to be. Sorry Gigi.
Congrats to Real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Like everyone else, I'm really upset

Coming into this game I really felt like it was our time and everyone is at the height of their game

Mario's goal was unreal and I felt like was going to set us off

Idk what happened in that second half; I've never seen us play that way. We didn't have a second of possession.

What's weird is that IDK what else we can do to get better. Like someone said earlier on this page, I feel like this was the height of this cycle of players.

I pray to God that I'm wrong but I really don't know what's next

Gutted
I think our only hope is that we pull a Bayern, make it to the final next year and somehow win it.

Being optimistic, with a clever mercato to strengthen our team, we are easily top 4 in Europe. We should make it at least to the semi finals. But yeah this feels like an end of a cycle.

Dec 26, 2004
I think our only hope is that we pull a Bayern, make it to the final next year and somehow win it.

Being optimistic, with a clever mercato to strengthen our team, we are easily top 4 in Europe. We should make it at least to the semi finals. But yeah this feels like an end of a cycle.
Next time we reach a final, I am counting on you to tell me if I should watch the game or not afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)