[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
You mean this season? Because if you do that's a bit weird question considering we pretty much won all our knockout games leading to final quite easily.
Yes. What I mean is that we didn't concede in them pressurised knockout ties. Obviously had we conceded lets say 1-2 goals it would have been a true mental test to come back. If like us to win more games coming back from behind especially in CL. Lets build on situations, different situations and Learn. Tonight was a proper lesson.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Damn... its a hard pill to swallow. But they were the better team IMO, we were so bad in the second half... Dont know what happened but it was horrible to watch what was happening in the second half.

Im hopefull for the future btw, we need to keep our best players as someone said, but we also need to add pure quality. Go for Sanchez, Veratti, Rakitic, Di Maria type of players. The comments from Allegri and Aneglli also give me hope.

But its so hard guys... :cry: We keep on losing the finals. It was a good year, but I wanted to be perfect with the CL trophy. :cry:

This will hurt for a long time...

FORZA JUVE!!! Fino alla fine! A proud Juventino, now and forever!

:flag1:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I'm sure if Monaco had been up 2-0 at any stage we would've gone into our shell.

We go in to our shell quite often when things don't go our way. Even in the Pirlo days, we were horrendous at chasing a game in general.
Thankfully, it isn't about what could have happened. @Bianconero_Aus @PostIronic - The 'we-lost-a-game-and-therefore- we-were-lucky-in-previous-CL games' people are back like clockwork.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well well well, what a fuckkfest this was.

Quick points:
Love barzagli but his time has come

Our midfield got eaten alive. This was my major fear coming this game and it became true, sadly their players are waaay too skilled on midfield and create too much pressure.

Dybala and khedira were my dissapointments tonight.

Higuain didnt scored but he got no service and well at least assisted.

The key moment: i dont know what happened in the dressing room at half, but something went terribly wrong there. We played like crotone in the 2nd half and this really embarrasess me.

Sukks for buffon, but we lacked balls.

Theres always a next year i guess.

There is a clear lacking in our attacking phase where we seem to be always improvising on the go and hoping that things go well while Real know exactly what they are doing and can patiently probe our defense and stretch it with ease.
Too true.
The long balls and improvisation will not win us this it seems. Enough of grinta approach and more of technical passes and dribbles.

Football has changed to a more aggressive attacking game and we are left behind.

The teams that take more risks in attack are generally the teams that win the CL.

Our defence realistically will not improve so we should be focusing on other area's like not having Lemina and Asamoah as subs.

I appreciate Barzagli and Khedira but they had a poor final and offered nothing.

Mandzukic is not a left winger but he stepped up tonight but I would still rather see someone like Sanchez in his position.
All true

We need more attack attack attack. Players with flair and WC technical level to press enemy teams and to CREATE chances for our forwards.

We looked so sad in this department, its really embarrassing.

I am posting naked because I took a shower and I am so $#@!ing devastated I dont even remember how to get dress
Dont get dressed, GoO TO THE Maleconnn for PUTassss mijiiiinnn

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Thankfully, it isn't about what could have happened. @Bianconero_Aus @PostIronic - The 'we-lost-a-game-and-therefore- we-were-lucky-in-previous-CL games' people are back like clockwork.
We won those games and that's great, I'm just trying to find the root cause of our issues from previous games which got exposed heavily in this game.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Same can be said of Barcelona. How we only conceded 1 goal against both teams was a miracle
Cause that was a knockout stage. Two matches. We play them differently. That's what we are really good at. If we had wanted we wouldn't of conceded even that one goal. Fucking finals are a different story. In both finals we conceded quickly and that killed us even though we managed to equalize.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We won those games and that's great, I'm just trying to find the root cause of our issues from previous games which got exposed heavily in this game.
Combination of implode, we gave real shit loads of space, got bullied in the middle. Ramos is an asshole and real are a disgusting team. There.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Bitter feeling in my mouth, eventhough I should be used to lose CL finals by now.
Anyhow, besides for the psychological breakdown; Dybala was a HUGE let-down for me. It's been a while since ive seen such a nonchalant perfomance.

Jun 6, 2015
Yes. What I mean is that we didn't concede in them pressurised knockout ties. Obviously had we conceded lets say 1-2 goals it would have been a true mental test to come back. If like us to win more games coming back from behind especially in CL. Lets build on situations, different situations and Learn. Tonight was a proper lesson.

I really don't understand the logic behind this. So we should concede on purpose and let the opponent take a lead in a knockout game just to test our mental toughness. Can't say I think that would be a hugely succesful tactic.

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy. It's so sad that some people try to reason todays result by portraying us as worse than we really are. Real were better than us while Monaco and Barca weren't should be quite straightforward.

Jun 6, 2015
All the games and opponents are different. We were for large parts brilliant against both Barca and Monaco so there really isn't any root causes to be found there.

Against Real we came against a much better midfield and had too many lapses in concentration.

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
Dudes. Stop it. Allegri must be fired. (then shot with a .50 in the kneecap imo) A guy who lost 3/3 CL finals...? Fire his f*%$@#& ass right ASAP... .Any retard who can't figure this out should be shot in the fuckin* face right there rhight now. I'll voluteer.

ALLEGRI IS THE BIGGEST CHOCKER OF THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I really don't understand the logic behind this. So we should concede on purpose and let the opponent take a lead in a knockout game just to test our mental toughness. Can't say I think that would be a hugely succesful tactic.

Of course not but how we started and tried to attack today almost seemed like we were losing. We used up way too much energy, naturally we conceded. If we want to play attacking and loose shapes then we will concede. Allegri had a specific tactic today which was to get the early goal. It backfired and that's where the story ended. Likewise, I don't remember us really going beyond all necessary means that out against other oppositions at the start. While losing out. Of course opposition plays a part but we were shockingly that bad that our positioning meant we got pulled around all over the pitch. The more I think if it and I know I'm digressing, I agree with Stephen we need a hard-working physical imposer in the middle of the pitch.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Dudes. Stop it. Allegri must be fired. (then shot with a .50 in the kneecap imo) A guy who lost 3/3 CL finals...? Fire his f*%$@#& ass right ASAP... .Any retard who can't figure this out should be shot in the fuckin* face right there rhight now. I'll voluteer.

ALLEGRI IS THE BIGGEST CHOCKER OF THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL
Ban please. Disgusting. @Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)