[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Now that i was cheking the match again...in a replay...
i noticed one of the weirdest things i have seen in football.

A Djugarden player name Bapupa...... in the 25 minute of the first half...did a VERY WEIRD throw In.... I mean WEIRD.

The guy grabbed the ball from outside ok... but when the time comes to do the throw IN.. the guy did a little run and then...with the ball in his hands... he realized a frontal summersault doing a 360 flip....and then with the force of the move...he threw the ball to a player.

OF COURSE it is foul...and the referee penalyzed right away the gimnastic maneuver. The ESPN commentators were astonished by the act :D

OK,,to give an idea..... just imagine Obafemi Martins doing his peculiar celebration... but with a ball in his hands and doing a thow IN...

WEIRD-

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

A Djugarden player name Bapupa...... in the 25 minute of the first half...did a VERY WEIRD throw In.... I mean WEIRD.

The guy grabbed the ball from outside ok... but when the time comes to do the throw IN.. the guy did a little run and then...with the ball in his hands... he realized a frontal summersault doing a 360 flip....and then with the force of the move...he threw the ball to a player.

OF COURSE it is foul...and the referee penalyzed right away the gimnastic maneuver. The ESPN commentators were astonished by the act :D

OK,,to give an idea..... just imagine Obafemi Martins doing his peculiar celebration... but with a ball in his hands and doing a thow IN...

WEIRD-
I saw that move in an International game, I think it's the same guy.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002

It's called a "Flip Throw", and college players do it all the time in the U.S. It really is a silly gimmick that gives no benefit to the team. All flash.

River

Jun 15, 2004

WEIRD-
I saw that done before and it was allowed :)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
Congrats to JUVENTUS...I Am Really happy.

FORZA JUEVTNUS
Yeah it was a great result!, and it only proves that we dont need new signings, we just need to get the best out of the players we already have!

Zambrotta and Del Piero are amazing!, also very confident to see Olivera and a little bit of Kapo, they are excellent, personally i would used Olivera instead of Camoranesi from now on!

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
This is juve i want to see always , the players played a very good match and shocked their opponenets especially :

dp : this is the first time since two years i see him contribute well to the team, and the goal was class

nedved: played well especailly that he is coming from injury
olivera ( i am surprised of his play he played a very good game and assisted in two goals)
trez was good in scoring and movement
emerson and blasi did what they have to do
zambrotta was excellent
the defence and buffon was not tested
forza juve:D

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
****ING GREAT GAAAME, haha all those dif fans went crazy at the minority of juve fans =D

damn one of the greatest things ive ever done , at last i saw the great ones :'( *so happy*

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001

WEIRD-
It's fully legal, it was just that he missed with the second throw-in. The first one was correct.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
good match overall,i'm really excited about seeing olivera on the right in the future,he looks like a potential world beater.

del piero played well too imo.classy finish with the first goal,and two assists as well.one of his better matches in a while.trezeguet was clinical but did little else,as usual.emerson and neddy ran the midfield well.

i'm still convinced that blasi doesn't have what it takes to replace maresca though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)