[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (4 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, Maresca would not have been the perfect partner for Emo, as Emerson searches the offense, and Maresca does that too, so Blasi as a hard tackling player, is fine with me!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Well, Maresca would not have been the perfect partner for Emo, as Emerson searches the offense, and Maresca does that too, so Blasi as a hard tackling player, is fine with me!
What i've seen from a big summary, Emerson seemed to play very defensively as well. Which was good as it gives more room to Zambrotta, Birindelli, Olivera and Nedved.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Yeah it was a great result!, and it only proves that we dont need new signings, we just need to get the best out of the players we already have!

Zambrotta and Del Piero are amazing!, also very confident to see Olivera and a little bit of Kapo, they are excellent, personally i would used Olivera instead of Camoranesi from now on!
FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!
I agree capello must use olivera instead of useless camo:(

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

What i've seen from a big summary, Emerson seemed to play very defensively as well. Which was good as it gives more room to Zambrotta, Birindelli, Olivera and Nedved.
agreed!

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
What a great day!

Before the game me, my brother and his girl friend were walking around in the city.
Later after dinner we put on our JUVE gears, which opened up some interesting occurrences when we went out again.

One of them being standing in the subway. We were the only ones with Juve jerseys on against hundreds DIF supporters! Then this two DIF supporters in their in their 40’s came forward and he says LANDSKRONA BOYS (a team with same colors as our JUVE)? And my first reaction is “HUH?” making it the 3rd time for the night that they think I’m an Italian. So we start speaking in English and they are really interested of knowing what the hell the meaning with bringing scooters in the stands is?

So we speak and speak and suddenly I make a dooodooo and say a word in Swedish… ;)
But it was fun!

When I got my tickets I was thinking, JUVE in Sweden, Råsunda! Damn I want the best possible seats there is! What do I get? A seat just under the DIF section and kind a near the DIF sections behind the goal. And next to me sits some on the verge to death 5 old guys that think they own the place… Suddenly I see a couple of juve supporters talking to the security guys and they are suddenly stepping over and they are brought to the Italian JUVE Section! Thank GOD after 10 minutes of talking and waiting we were also given the chance to change place…

And what a GREAT thing that turned out to be… It was so damn great standing there… Right now I have a sore throat as it should be and I had the honor talking to some real JUVE fans from the NUCLEO Group…

It’s sad they are so damn bad in English. There was one of them I could tell he was really frustrated at most of us. They started singing those longer “chants” and they wanted the rest of us to fallow, with the majority in the stand having dark color hair they were thinking many of us are probably Italian and add to that we were standing in the section that was reserved for Italians.

Later I step forward and tell him, it must be frustrating for you, but we are sorry when it comes to these more singing chants even if we have read and tried to learn them you say it so fast that we look like idiots just trying… LOOOOOOL he was looking at me in a way that I thought GOD damn what does he think I said to him, he didn’t look happy and then his friend that knew 10% English helped me out….

So then it was their turn to look “WTF”… We started “Djurgå’n, Djurgå’n Vaffanculo”
And they would go Djurgarden, Djurgarden Vaffanculo” so I say to him instead of Djurgården you can say Djurgå’n which also made it difficult to explain but then my brain worked and I said: JUVENTUS = JUVE, Djurgården = Djurgå’n.

It was so damn fun, later he comes to me and say: After the game when we win, the players will come here! Which I had actually expected!

But good morning, good day, good afternoon and good night! When the final whistle came only Zambrotta and Buffon turned their attention to our section and thanked the crowd. The rest went in the tunnel like they had called in the cattle!

GIGI what a person! He gave his glove, jersey and his shorts to the ppl!

I’m just so damn happy they changed our place!!! It really made everything so much more fun!

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
yesterday i said 3-0 if neddy plays, i was quite close
i said 1-4 n i got it right :)

i actually dreamt bout this score 2 days after our first leg :D

FORZA JUVE :thumb:

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
Am in Sweden. It would be awesome if we could meet after the game.
Oh sorry I logged out before you posted it.

Did you get a ticket? because some of my friends bought tickets from the ticket office for almost half the price at the Stadium ticket office. And some other friends paid the full amount at the gates.
btw where were you sitting if you got a ticket Ali?.

I was standing right behind the Juve fans from Italy in section 214, talk about fanatics :D
They probably only saw 30 % of the game, the rest of the time they were turned against the fans and was trying to make us sing along and clap our hands. The problem was that they were shouting in Italian and nobody understood them. So he called out in italian and the rest of us replied with something which sounded like oudhfdjfdfehjf Juve clap clap, odusdbagsdhg JUve clap clap :D

And at the beginning of the game the italian fans was trying to hold up a banner and a old couple who were standing just behind them started to complain they couldn´t see anything, big mistake :) they guy started shouting something in Italian and he nearly got physical, no suprise the old couple moved to another spot, dont know what they were doing there in the first place. :)

When the game finished everybody was hoping to get a shirt, so almost everybody was standing at the first rows, but all of the players ran towards the dressingrooms, some switched with Djurgårdens players. But the most of them did´t even look at the fans. Nedved looked at the fans and applauded, the only one who came was Buffon :) The italian fans built a wall of bodies, they were not letting anyone but themself to get hold of Buffons items .D, but me and my friends didn´t let that us bothers us, we just pushed them to side, but it seemed as if he knew some of the italians, beacuse he gave the gloves and shorts to them in a way as if he knew them. But Buffon blinked at me and I felt like a 13 year old girl waiting for John lennon at the Liverpool airport with the joy I felt, :D ;)
And according to my sisters friend I was on TV aswell. :)

After the game when they were walking towards the bus most of them was talking on the phone and didn´t look interested at all with us. But you have to understand them. But my friend who is a big Kapo fan, tried to speak to him with the International langauge of fingers :D, pointing at his shirt and triyng to let him know he wanted his game shirt, Kapo looked at him and nodded, he went on the bus ,sat down and looked out trough the windows and my friend started to speak the international language again, Kapo just closed the curtains and I just started laughing and my friend apparently knew some french afterall because he started swearing in french. :D And then Trez came out, and my friend was at this time pissed off. He walked by with a sandwich in his hands and somehow this sandwich was just to much for my friend so we left. :D But as I said you have to understand them.

But all in all a lovely experience no doubt!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Hi Kweku. Yes I got a ticket and was unlucky to have been given a seat in the middle of DIF fans but it was still agreat experience. Awesome atmosphere & a fantastic game of football.
We always looked stronger than DIF - Physically & tactically. We played well & DIF sucked!!! How did they manage the 2-2 draw? We still need to fortify our defence for the bigger games. By and large it was a wonderful experience even though it would have been better if I sat at the Juve section. I could not support Juve loudly for fear of the DIF fans. My first live Juve game in the stadium .... Unforgettable!

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
hmm strange, did you ask to be sitted with the juve fans?

btw smart move, not chearing to much, ;)

Yep there was only one team one the pitch,, I cant understand why everybody was so worried.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Got a ticket outside the stadium. Don't speak swedish & was worried that I might miss a ticket so I bought the first one I could lay my hands upon.
Could only look at the Juve section across with admiration, they were vocal for such a small bunch. Loved Oliviera .... he's got some silky moves. :)

Sep 14, 2003
It is of no interest to me what Moggi says. The fact is the Swedes are a shoddy side from a weak league, the 2-2 flattered them - we know it, they know it.

I'm pleased with everyone's performance and glad we didn't relax during the 2nd half. The desire to win and the determination that was missing from last season, returned

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kweku ] ++
oh ok well thats understandable.

Yep Olivera is a type player which juve has lacked.

So where are you know? in the hotel?
Am residing at Aspudden, might be here until end of September. Am in a an internet cafe just outside T-Centralen. Where you at?

++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
It is of no interest to me what Moggi says. The fact is the Swedes are a shoddy side from a weak league, the 2-2 flattered them - we know it, they know it.

I'm pleased with everyone's performance and glad we didn't relax during the 2nd half. The desire to win and the determination that was missing from last season, returned
True Holden, lets not get our beliefs sky rocketing after beating a team that we should have clearly defeated in the first game. No offense to DIF, they gave a mighty scare.
On the hand any kind of win against anyone is welcome at the moment especially after our terrible collapse last season.

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++

Am residing at Aspudden, might be here until end of September. Am in a an internet cafe just outside T-Centralen. Where you at?

ok´ I live like 20 minutes from T-centralen, but Im going to work jsut as we speak

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)