[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

U mean at the end of the season we get 24m? can u explain me in details how and from where those money comes and when of course :)

AFAIK, you get the money at the start of next season or end of this one, not right now. of course, it all depends on matches played and prize money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

AFAIK, you get the money at the start of next season or end of this one, not right now. of course, it all depends on matches played and prize money.
yep that's how i tgought.
and this 24mil includes the whole money that comes from UEFA+TV rights.
I read it in CHAMPIONS magazine that the money will be divided between the four italian teams.and who goes the furthest takes the more money.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Ha ha ha!!!!! What a result!!!!!

I am so damn happy.

That's the team I want to see. That' the way this team should play all year!

I didn't see the game. Anybody has videos of the goals?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I personally don't care who scores... Nedved, Del Piero, Capello or Buffon.

All I want is for our team to be as consistent as they were today.

I don't know how about you guys, but I'm starting drinking!

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
I personally don't care who scores... Nedved, Del Piero, Capello or Buffon.

All I want is for our team to be as consistent as they were today.

I don't know how about you guys, but I'm starting drinking!
You sure you didnt start drinking yet?
Doubt Capello will be able to put one in the net. ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Snoop, I think 24 Mil is for the group stages. If you progress then you receive even more.
Yeah. Plus, you get bonuses for winning matches, and for progressing to next rounds, as well as extra TV money for the quarters, semis, etc. Not to mention the ticket sales and the eventual prize money if you win. The CL is huge.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #957
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Can someone please make me an avatar using the picture of Del Piero. The face alone will do, and if it's not too much of a problem could you use a border similar to the one in my current avatar. If it's too much hassle then don't worry about it.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
    From Soccernet.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Juventus too strong for Djurgarden

Reuters

Djurgarden 1-4 Juventus
    STOCKHOLM, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Juventus qualified for the Champions League beating Djurgarden 4-1 on Wednesday to seal a 6-3 aggregate win.

The Italians, finalists in 2003, had only managed a 2-2 draw after trailing at home a fortnight ago but they proved too strong for the Swedish champions with goals by Alessandro Del Piero, David Trezeguet and Pavel Nedved.

Playing aggressively from the start, Juventus captain Del Piero opened the scoring on 10 minutes when he volleyed home a Ruben Olivera from inside the box following a defensive mistake by Markus Karlsson.

Djurgarden equalised nine minutes later when midfielder Johan Arneng fired a long cross shot past keeper Gianluigi Buffon.

French striker David Trezeguet put Juventus back in front in the 34th minute and came very close to adding a second goal two minutes later but Djurgarden keeper Dembo Tourray saved the ball with his legs.

Czech Nedved, who missed the first leg through injury, extended Juventus's lead to 3-1 early in the second half from a free kick by Del Piero.

Djurgarden then seemed to run out of steam and Trezeguet added his second goal of the match with four minutes to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)