[CL] Djurgarden - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I took some photos but since I was sitting so high up they are not very clear. They are quite huge in size too & since I am at an internet cafe which does not have photoshop then it seems like i will have to post them later ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
About O livera... i dont know why Lippi didint gave him another chance.

When i saw him playing in the Youth Wprld Cup Qualifiers...i saw a HUGE potential in the uy... that more or less a year and a a half ago. He was the captain of the youth team...and despite their elimination...he played very cvery good in all the games.

Another thing for the ones who dont knowñ... Olivera have a terrific free kick accuracy.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Another thing for the ones who dont knowñ... Olivera have a terrific free kick accuracy.
I guess Olivera has all the potential to be our saviour and future leader.He could be the next in the series of midlfield giants
--Platini--Zidane--Nedved- Olivera

And he's only 22.

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
i'm still convinced that blasi doesn't have what it takes to replace maresca though.
Blasi and Maresca are very different players...Blasi is a defensive midfielder, Maresca is an attacking one. IMO Blasi usually do his job fine...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TroGeee ] ++
Blasi and Maresca are very different players...Blasi is a defensive midfielder, Maresca is an attacking one. IMO Blasi usually do his job fine...
Agreed. Blasi has shown promise, and I think he is/will be a much better player than Tacchinardi. Blasi was never brought in to replace Maresca; to be honest I'm looking forward to seeing what Emerson, Blasi and Appiah can do together (assuming of course, that Appiah drops his first-season jitters, and FAST)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks for the congrats DIFSTHLM, and welcome to the forums ;)

You guys sure gave us a run for our money in Turin :stress:, and all respect to Djurgarden for putting up more of a fight than a lot of people expected.

DIFSTHLM

Aug 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++
thanks mate, cool pics... How did Kuivasto play btw, he's one of my personal favourites even though he isn't that good...
Well, sadly, our entire defense was a disaster. Three unmarked Juve players infront of the goal on more than one occasion.

DIFSTHLM

Aug 26, 2004
Actually, it sadly feels like our 'Glorious culture' is falling back down again. After having a great period 01-03, mainly thanks to us, and AIK.(In my, not so humble, opinion.) Symbolized by great tifo's, with AIK's "Gnaget Inferno" chaos-tifo and our "9-1" tifo against Hammarby being great examples. (I'd post a bunch of pictures, but some modem-people might get pissed cause of long loads. :p)

But this year, declining spectator numbers, hitting us the worst I think (fukin glory supporters), but also most of the other teams in the league.
Huge fights between the Swedish football association and the Stockholm tifo/ultras groups.

Our tifo group, Ultras Stockholm, quit. (A stand-in tifo group is in place at the moment)

And they and AIK-Tifo were two of biggest architects behind building the Swedish football culture.

Yesterdays tifo have already been named as the tifo of the year by most people. :p

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
oh, I didn't knew that... But at least you don't have to start building from a scratch like we do... Good luck anyway!!....

Well, at least Litmanen came back and the spectator numbers have risen in here... I guess it's better than nothing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)