[CL] Dinamo Zagreb 0-4 JUVENTUS [27th September, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lets see

Pjanic mezzala
Dybala playing
Higuain playing
Khedira playing
At least one offensive fullback
Bonucci playing

We arent playing athletico madrid. No one should remotely give a shit about Evra playing instead of Sandro. The above can beat any team

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets see

Pjanic mezzala
Dybala playing
Higuain playing
Khedira playing
At least one offensive fullback
Bonucci playing

We arent playing athletico madrid. No one should remotely give a $#@! about Evra playing instead of Sandro. The above can beat any team
Taking in consideration our shitty displays going forward and our last game vs sevilla...we need to win this by using our best players.

No matter what, using evra instead of sandro doesnt make sense and is a big deal.

And why you are underestimating Zagreb?. yeah, we must win this game on paper, but i dont think this Juve team is in any position to be underestimating anyone, as we are not playing like we should.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I strongly get the impression Hydde once had a beautifull girlfriend or boyfriend, but cheated on him with some dude called 'allegri threefivetwo' and then left him

Just an impression, i have no idea why

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I strongly get the impression Hydde once had a beautifull girlfriend or boyfriend, but cheated on him with some dude called 'allegri threefivetwo' and then left him

Just an impression, i have no idea why
I strongly get the impression that you have a bodybuilder boyfriend, called Max Allwaysright, who makes you feel real special, when you take steroids and make sweet love.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Taking in consideration our shitty displays going forward and our last game vs sevilla...we need to win this by using our best players.

No matter what, using evra instead of sandro doesnt make sense and is a big deal.

And why you are underestimating Zagreb?. yeah, we must win this game on paper, but i dont think this Juve team is in any position to be underestimating anyone, as we are not playing like we should.
A team that requires Sandro to play in order to win against zagreb in normal conditions, has no business beeing in CL

- - - Updated - - -

So im not the only one who notice this :tup:
shhht, its forbidden

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)