[CL] Dinamo Zagreb 0-4 JUVENTUS [27th September, 2016] (2 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Don't all goals come from mistakes of the opposing team, one way or another? It's how you capitalize on these mistakes.
You know what I'm saying though, there are varying levels of it. I'm just still worried about our midfield's ability to create. I'll feel a lot better if we convincingly beat Sevilla in the return leg.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We played that game in the afternoon. Del Piero had a fantastic dribble where he controlled a long ball with his heal to go past Lucio, but completely blew his shot.
The game that was postponed 2 times I think.
If you need more proof of global warming, just remember regular snowy Juve games in Turin in the past. Doesn't happen anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Fake fan

Last time was 4 years ago
guilty :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Really ashamed of our team, can't see that Juventus' DNA anymore. We went to humiliate this cute club from Zagreb instead of just doing the job with 0-1 win.

Buffon 10 - clean sheet 'nuff said
Chiellini 2 - what a hypocrite, we were already leading and i saw him making forward passes instead of playing it safely with Buffon and Bonucci + 1 for clean sheet
Bonucci 8 - made a pass for 1-0 and clean sheet
Barzagli 7 - no offensive threat and defensively solid so perfect
Evra 5 - he loves this game
Alves 2 - this is not Barca you clown, rispetto per Dinamo. Stop trying to score and assist once the game is settled.
Pjanic 8 - scored our most important goal (first), but then provided a completely unnecessary assist cause we were already in the lead. Realized his mistake and decided not to play in the 2nd half. :tup:
Hernanes 7 - solid
Khedira 7 - solid
Gonzalo 4 - try scoring an opening goal instead of meaningless ones
Dybala 4 - same^, congrats for losing your energy for nothing while we have empoli just around the corner.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Really ashamed of our team, can't see that Juventus' DNA anymore. We went to humiliate this cute club from Zagreb instead of just doing the job with 0-1 win.

Chiellini 2 - what a hypocrite, we were already leading and i saw him making forward passes instead of playing it safely with Buffon and Bonucci + 1 for clean sheet
Alves 2 - this is not Barca you clown, rispetto per Dinamo. Stop trying to score and assist once the game is settled.
Pjanic 8 - scored our most important goal (first), but then provided a completely unnecessary assist cause we were already in the lead. Realized his mistake and decided not to play in the 2nd half. :tup:
Hernanes 7 - solid
Khedira 7 - solid
Dybala 4 - same^, congrats for losing your energy for nothing while we have empoli just around the corner.
::lol3::

Epic Peter

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Hernanes 7 - solid
Khedira 7 - solid
:rofl:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

Hernanes 7 - solid
Khedira 7 - solid
:rofl:

Best team ratings ever on Tuz!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)