CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
I'm happy we were able to grab 3points tonight.....

The team looked Solid...and we were controlling the game...However I'm glad Blasi was giving his chance to play...he did pretty good...

Still I can't understand Capello why in hell Mutu or Dp didn't took their chance when we were leading 0-2....!!!!!!

Another thing, I don't really feel comfortable seeing Abbiati playing...Tho I like him....
I think Capello didnt want to risk del piero since he has been injured and i figure Zalayeta is more deserving of play then Mutu.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

I think Capello didnt want to risk del piero since he has been injured and i figure Zalayeta is more deserving of play then Mutu.
Good Point....But I thought Dp was fit enough to take some part in this game....

I didn't mind Having Zalayeta in, as we only made 2subs...so we had one more, why not Play Adrian or Ale....??

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Ooops, forgot the quote button, This is response to you Tifoso.

Maybe, i definitly dont think its a height issue like some of these donkeys but it could also be that Zalayetas form is better then Alex since hes been injured. But i believe its a combination of both, i wasnt surprised at all with this sub, i thought it made perfect sense.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

I think Capello didnt want to risk del piero since he has been injured ...
Suuuuuuuuuuuure thats why...

I don't mind about Zala coming in, but, what about Mutu? he is in great shape, we could have use his habilities in the match...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Capello should have included Mutu or Alex right after the two goal lead, we needed players like that to hold possession. I don't know what made him make such late substitutions.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ooops, forgot the quote button, This is response to you Tifoso.

Maybe, i definitly dont think its a height issue like some of these donkeys but it could also be that Zalayetas form is better then Alex since hes been injured. But i believe its a combination of both, i wasnt surprised at all with this sub, i thought it made perfect sense.
If Dp was really lacking some fitness or he was feeling a bit of Pain, I don't think he would had been in Bruges....He'd rather stay in Turin....and Btw whom you meant by Donkeys???

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Hi everybody,

it was a great game from juve, we should have scored at least 7 or 8 goals. it is good to see that we created so many chances, but in big games this kind of these chances must lead to goals.

Blasi was amazing, he had great crosses and passed very good. defensivly he was good too. I think we have the solution for RB. he was defintly better than zebina, pessoto or Brindelli.

Abbiati is making me worry. last year gigi was very important for us, specialy in the games against bayern and real. I just hope he will be back soon.

It was really bad that we strugelled in the last minutes, I hope this was because we are at the start of the season, and still need some time to get 100% fit.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

If Dp was really lacking some fitness or he was feeling a bit of Pain, I don't think he would had been in Bruges....He'd rather stay in Turin....and Btw whom you meant by Donkeys???
Yes i know, but the commentator said that Del Piero was warming up in the second half and i know del Piero wouldnt be warming up if capello didnt intend to play him, Thats why i think Del Piero might of felt something while warming up and Capello didnt want to risk it.

As for donkeys, i didnt mean you. I just mean ALL the people that truly believe Capello doesnt play Adrian Mutu and Del Piero because of height.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Oh thats right, i forgot that Capello diskriminates against short people.:rofl:
How Idiot you are....with each post, you're proving us that It's not worth talking to you......making fun of short people....Lame....

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

How Idiot you are....with each post, you're proving us that It's not worth talking to you......making fun of short people....Lame....
LOL, i wasnt making fun of short people. Read my other post dude and you will figure it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)