CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

All 64 matches of the World Cup are going to be presented in high definition on ABC, ESPN, and ESPN 2. Thank goodness.
Fantastic. :)

Thanks Andy, amico mio. :)

Can you give us a heads up a day or two before the matches as to time/channel?

(Italy and US only, of course:D)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
trez seems to be in fantastic shape. I had never seen him score from outside the penalty area, as he did yesterday. I hope he will score in this game too.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

Fantastic. :)

Thanks Andy, amico mio. :)

Can you give us a heads up a day or two before the matches as to time/channel?

(Italy and US only, of course:D)
Lou, no probs...

check the International soccer threads when the WC starts...

there you'll find threads about Italy and the US, and what day/times/channels the games are

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

That's not necessarily true.. at least in this part of the world.. ADD bought ALL the rights for the following world cup, so there will be a massive exodus to ART sports this summer.. :(
that's so sad! :(

Here in Brazil we will have 4 channels brodcasting the WC! :cool:

2 in the "open" tv - and the others 2 in the cable tv (SporTV - Espn Brasil)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Lou, no probs...

check the International soccer threads when the WC starts...

there you'll find threads about Italy and the US, and what day/times/channels the games are
Grazie, amico mio. :)

I really appreciate it.:cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It would be nice if Cap gave DP 15-20 mins but atm Mutu and Zalayeta are more deserving. I say we let Zlatan and Trez do their thing, Mutu or Zala can come on in the second half if we have the result wrapped up and DP can make his comeback against Ascoli.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Del Piero back for Brugge

Monday 12 September, 2005

Alessandro Del Piero has recovered from injury to be included in the Juventus squad for their Champions League clash against Brugge.

The captain was a major doubt for the game but has fought back from a thigh problem to be included in the trip.

Del Piero, who suffered a small strain on international duty last week, could now make his season debut in Belgium on Wednesday.

The Italian ace didn’t feature in the Week 1 win over Chievo, while he was unavailable for Sunday’s 4-0 destruction of Empoli.

Capello, who today insisted that all his strikers would play a part in his plans this term, has named a 20-man squad for the game.

Goalkeeper Gigi Buffon, following shoulder surgery, and defender Gianluca Pagliuca are the only significant absentees.

Squad: Abbiati, Chimenti; Gladstone , Cannavaro, Balzaretti, Zambrotta, Chiellini , Kovac; Blasi, Giannichedda, Olivera, Camoranesi, Vieira, Emerson, Nedved, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Mutu, Zalayeta.

ya right

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++

Capello, who today insisted that all his strikers would play a part in his plans this term, has named a 20-man squad for the game.
This term is long and I don't expect to see much of Del Piero and Mutu, probably they will be as starters in the Coppa games or if somone of the favourite two gets injured.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
trez seems to be in fantastic shape. I had never seen him score from outside the penalty area, as he did yesterday. I hope he will score in this game too.
We always seem to put up the goals, Trez included, early in the season and then sort of run a little dry by mid-season. It had me wondering if we have more of a warm-weather scoring club. :undecide:

Odd, given that Torino is hosting the Winter Olympics in a few months...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)