CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (7 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
From what I've heard Zebina could be fit enough to make the trip to Belgium, dunno if he'll play though. Any news on Thuram?

1-0 to Juve wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Capello will more than likely approach the game with a just get the three points type of attitude. I see us starting positively, taking a lead and then concentrating on keeping Brugge out with the possibility of grabbing a second goal on the counter attack.

As has already been mentioned in this thread, Zlatan is yet to score his first CL goal for Juve and Wednesday night would be the perfect time to do so. All in all this is a game that we really should win as there is a noticeable gulf in class between the two sides.

I'm gonna say Club Brugge 0-2 Juventus.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
From what I've heard Zebina could be fit enough to make the trip to Belgium, dunno if he'll play though. Any news on Thuram?

1-0 to Juve wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Capello will more than likely approach the game with a just get the three points type of attitude. I see us starting positively, taking a lead and then concentrating on keeping Brugge out with the possibility of grabbing a second goal on the counter attack.

As has already been mentioned in this thread, Zlatan is yet to score his first CL goal for Juve and Wednesday night would be the perfect time to do so. All in all this is a game that we really should win as there is a noticeable gulf in class between the two sides.

I'm gonna say Club Brugge 0-2 Juventus.
Sound analysis :)

I agree.

A confession, though: now that I can get Serie A, CL hasn't dropped in my love for it, but my love Serie A (which I always loved just a wee bit more) has really grown.

Translation: being able to watch Serie A is a dream come true. :)

I hope that doesn't come across as fickle. :cheesy:

EDIT: I still want to see Juve win both, though, obviously. :)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

Sound analysis :)

I agree.

A confession, though. Now that I can get Serie A, CL--while still very, very important to me--is not as important as it used to be, TBH.

I repeat, though--I really love CL, too.

If Serie A is a 10, CL is a 9.

Lou,

you have the UEFA package, and can watch the game ANYTIME you please !!!

CL is VERY IMPORTANT !!!

Its an 11 out of 10 !!:D

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Lou,

you have the UEFA package, and can watch the game ANYTIME you please !!!

CL is VERY IMPORTANT !!!

Its an 11 out of 10 !!:D
Then Serie A is an 11.5:D

Good point, though, amico mio. :thumb:

I guess it's a bit like trying to pick the part of your wife physically that you love the most---in the end you love all of the Bella Signora--in both meanings. :)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

Then Serie A is an 11.5:D

Good point, though, amico mio. :thumb:

I guess it's a bit like trying to pick the part of your wife physically that you love the most---in the end you love it all :)
True, very true...........

overall, you'll never miss a game !!!

(if you have Dish Network, order RAI International and you'll see Juve's Coppa Italia matches too)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

True, very true...........

overall, you'll never miss a game !!!

(if you have Dish Network, order RAI International and you'll see Juve's Coppa Italia matches too)
Direct TV:down:

Bitcomet for those, I guess. :)

Amico mio---I'm asking everyone that might know---do you know if WC is free-TV, GolTV, or pay per view :mad:

otherwise

Bitcomet for that, too...

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
world cup has to be free theres prolly almost 1 billion people who r going to watch this event. Any sport station will broadcast the world cup.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Direct TV:down:

Bitcomet for those, I guess. :)

Amico mio---I'm asking everyone that might know---do you know if WC is free-TV, GolTV, or pay per view :mad:

otherwise

Bitcomet for that, too...
im not sure but i think the major games of the world cup are free on espn. though i do know that euro 2004 was strictly pay per view

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well important game , i hope it would just that kind of game thats used to send a msg to all the other team in the cl.

it would be nice to see zebina back, although we dont miss him that much.

neddy played very good against empoli, we need him to put those kinds of performances especially in the CL.

trezi looks right back on track, shows us wat he did in that fantastic 2002 season.

zlatan matured a very tiny bit and doesnt keep the ball in his feet for 90 mins.

paddy-emo just give this partnership time and it will be the best in the world, paddy played a great game in the weekend.

defense did very well, didnt look that concentrated possibly due to the early goals.Kovac didnt do badly

hope we do well out of home.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Mr Capello will definitely go for thi

---------Zlatan - Trez
Nedved - Emerson - Vieira - Camo
Zambro - Canna - Kovac - Zebina
----------------Abbiati---------------

Is Thuram fit for this game yet?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

A confession, though: now that I can get Serie A, CL hasn't dropped in my love for it, but my love Serie A (which I always loved just a wee bit more) has really grown.

Yeah, great isn't it? It's the same for me; finally this season, I get all Juve Serie A games live additionally to all their CL games I always got. It really adds to Serie A's charm, seeing it live.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)