CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Apparently we will start with the same formation and line-up against them. The win today was a good boost and In hope we caught a certain momentum that will continue with us games ahead.

If we do the same as we did today, we can win with a two goal margin, hopin that Zlatan will snatch his first CL goal for Juventus.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Club Brugge is gonna get creamed!

If they choose to attack we will have lots of space and create lots of chances.

If they choose to defend well grind them down, this year i believe we have a team that can play good against defending teams.

We win with a two goal margin.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
Club Brugge is gonna get creamed!

If they choose to attack we will have lots of space and create lots of chances.

If they choose to defend well grind them down, this year i believe we have a team that can play good against defending teams.

We win with a two goal margin.
Lets not get too carried away guys! Ok we won convincenly 4-0 today, but C.L matches are totally different. I too am expecting a win against club brugge, but as well all know how quickly football changes, one day your amazing the next your wondering how you didnt win!? Just hoping the boys dont think all they have to do is just turn up against Club Brugge.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
The match is away, so we have to be careful. If I am not mistaken Club Brugge defeated Milan two years ago 1-0, and I think it was in San siro.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
The match is away, so we have to be careful. If I am not mistaken Club Brugge defeated Milan two years ago 1-0, and I think it was in San siro.
Yeah,and Milan then won in Belgium.

We must be careful,it is the CL,no room for mistakes,we must win this one,no doubt.

Forza Juve!!!:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)