[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (18 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You both are right, I'm sorry :sergio:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_UEFA_Champions_League_knockout_phase
draw for semis
my memory is sheet. I had in mind that SF was predetermined by QF
As W noted, this is kind of a recent rule change. So don't be so hard on your memory.
Having said that, there is not going to be any easy draw for us in the semis if we progress. I think Barca and Bayern have a very good chance of being there, and I can't really choose between Madrid sisters

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This is going to be tough. We have been failling miserably in Europe when we are the favourites to win.

They are going to sit deep, defend as hell and hit the counters. This time we'll have to win with aggression, ball possession and defensive quick regrouping. Can't give them counters.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The semifinals are gonna be damn hard anyways, there's no way around that.

And what a draw - though it's certainly no walk in the park mind you. I'm optimistic, but we shouldn't talk about it as if we'd have already won.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The semifinals are gonna be damn hard anyways, there's no way around that.

And what a draw - though it's certainly no walk in the park mind you. I'm optimistic, but we shouldn't talk about it as if we'd have already won.
Don't be mistaken here: Jardim is a crafty coach with the resources he has, and his boys can definitely make life extremely difficult for Juve or anybody at this stage of the competition. We could easily fall into the same Arsenal overconfidence trap.

But I'd much rather face that problem than, say, Barcelona.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
This is going to be tough. We have been failling miserably in Europe when we are the favourites to win.

They are going to sit deep, defend as hell and hit the counters. This time we'll have to win with aggression, ball possession and defensive quick regrouping. Can't give them counters.
Instead we'll give them the ball and try to counter-attack their counter-attacks. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)