[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (145 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

England : 80.39 - 18.35 (Season 2011) = 62.04
Italy : 67.67 - 11.57 (Season 2011) = 56.15

So difference between Italy and England is going to be 5.8 points only,but Italy has at least 6 more games to play,and might be even closer !
yeah, first time in a gazillion years Italy actually has a shot to get back the 4th place in a not so distant future, especially considering the 4 point gap England will lose after season 15/16

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The best thing about winning in Dortmund is that it gave our players huge motivation and belief in themselves and their abilities. The victory arrived at the right time, for the final push in our season.

Whoever we get in QF will have hard time against this team, that's for sure.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
1)Monaco
2)Porto
3)PSG
4)ATM
5)Barca
6)Real
7)Bayern

Barca has a terrible coach so I figure our chances against him are better. Madrid will recover. Bayern has too much of a fear factor against us.
Sounds about right. I kind of hope we draw PSG though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
As you said, a matter of opinion. I could frankly care less about the "consistency" of scoring in both matches. Monaco could have scored a couple on the counter against Arsenal in the home leg. It's not like they really played as though they could care less and wanted Arsenal to win. They defended and tried to strike on the counter. A very valid tactic.

You can argue until your blue in the face. We have different opinions. I prefer the away goal rule. And rarely is it complained about, aside from those who have just been eliminated by it. Arsenal had a lot of time to score that third goal. They failed. Too bad for them.
We knew about the rule beforehand, so by default there are no more excuses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)