[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (3 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What? :lol:
Just stop it dude.I have barely posted in the matchday threads.What doomsday bullshit lol?
So what should i post then? Become delusional and have unrealistic expectations? Oh yes we are going to reach the final next yr!

Just shut up seriously.Too bad Badass is banned otherwise u wud've had someone to stalk and irritate almost on a daily basis which is what u do mostly on this forum.
:lol: I'll annoy, stalk and irritate you daily if you'd like? I see that my posts have instantly got you acting very defensively, so I'll keep you in mind.

You seem to have an infatuation with Real Madrid, their players and finances, perhaps Juve is the wrong team for you buddy. And, if we go further than the 2nd round I hope you're perma-banned from the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the final being held? I will start planning a trip there to watch Juve.
You're only a true Juve fan if you shit all over our current team and predict we'll fail all the time. Oh and bitch about the quality of Serie A and Italian football. Incessantly.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I dont know why u have to get so upset at a prediction.I wasnt even deliberately trying to sound pessimistic if u interpreted it that way.

But i guess this must be symptoms of missing ur boyfriend Badass i guess Aussie?
;) Dont worry Tuz' air,food and water will be back soon !

- - - Updated - - -

Infatuation with Madrid? :rofl: Posting something in favor of them = infatuation

Ignore listing this clown now.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I dont know why u have to get so upset at a prediction.I wasnt even deliberately trying to sound pessimistic if u interpreted it that way.

But i guess this must be symptoms of missing ur boyfriend Badass i guess Aussie?
;) Dont worry Tuz' air,food and water will be back soon !
"A prediction" :lol: you spit the same doom-mongering in every thread you post in. Thats it, I've decided, you're my new victim on here :D Buckle up sunshine.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, he's ignore listing me :lol: Not even Sadass stooped to such a low. Another victory.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Badass couldn't ignore list you because he always has the urge to respond/retort. It's like a general mechanism, some sort of automated reaction. He always feels the urge to vindicate himself, as if he on trial. In a way he is similar to Rus, but that guy is on a whole different level.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Badass couldn't ignore list you because he always has the urge to respond/retort. It's like a general mechanism, some sort of automated reaction. He always feels the urge to vindicate himself, as if he on trial. In a way he is similar to Rus, but that guy is on a whole different level.
Badass is cringe worthy beyond all doubts. Absolutely sad individual. But at least he doesn't post the same irritating garbage about Juventus and Serie A in every thread. Such as, "The Cusps" specials

- "Yeah 3 times in a row in a shit league, fucking so what :lol:"

- "Fuck were fucking shit in Europe, hero deep, fuck our team overrated shit, Real Madrid have so much more fans, and prestige, wahh wahh"

- "We can never sign top targets, fuck Marotta, fuckn mediocre Serie A players"

Rinse, repeat.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
To be honest, I see us doing very well. I think by purchasing Drogba or Eto'o, we'd have a deadly striker upfront for Europe. Sanchez will inject that flair and fancy this team badly needs. Hummels will solve the defensive issues at the back and his passing is better than Leo's, who is shit. I think Conte in his 3 years with us showed that he is willing to learn from his mistakes because he is not stubborn. We will see a change in formation. A change in mentality. A change in how we approach games. 100%. What happened last season can happen to anyone. We will surely learn from our mistakes come season and I will be very surprised if we won't at least reach the Finals. As the coach perfectly said, he isn't even close to reaching the maximum with this team. He knows he has lots of work to do. His motivation is up the limits. The players want to prove everyone wrong that we're no chokers in Europe. Our brand of football suggests that we're very adventurous and this is exactly what's gonna help us move forward in this competition. The fact that we have to play against top notch defenses in the league helps us a lot in knowing how to break defenses in Europe. We're an engine. A creative engine. A motivated engine. A non-stubborn engine. An underrated engine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)