[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (14 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
To be honest, I see us doing very well. I think by purchasing Drogba or Eto'o, we'd have a deadly striker upfront for Europe. Sanchez will inject that flair and fancy this team badly needs. Hummels will solve the defensive issues at the back and his passing is better than Leo's, who is shit. I think Conte in his 3 years with us showed that he is willing to learn from his mistakes because he is not stubborn. We will see a change in formation. A change in mentality. A change in how we approach games. 100%. What happened last season can happen to anyone. We will surely learn from our mistakes come season and I will be very surprised if we won't at least reach the Finals. As the coach perfectly said, he isn't even close to reaching the maximum with this team. He knows he has lots of work to do. His motivation is up the limits. The players want to prove everyone wrong that we're no chokers in Europe. Our brand of football suggests that we're very adventurous and this is exactly what's gonna help us move forward in this competition. The fact that we have to play against top notch defenses in the league helps us a lot in knowing how to break defenses in Europe. We're an engine. A creative engine. A motivated engine. A non-stubborn engine. An underrated engine.
Did not read lol

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Thats the thing.There's big doubt over whether we get those 'good' signings.Sanchez for example.
I'm hoping for the best and that we bring one player ala Sanchez, who would allow us more unpredictability, little bit of flair and fancy. But current team is very good IMO and even with this system and players, maybe with few versatile additions, that is if our strategy on the market remains similar to previous few seasons, we have enough quality to get to the quarters. I can't see many clubs out there better than us, and with the right mentality we can beat anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

We are winning this one !!
:tup: That's the spirit, we need more of this here.

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
Quarterfinals
2011/2012-esque football
press to high up pitch to death
no more 352
no more drawing to galas, copenhagens, benficas
all we ask for

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
To be honest, I see us doing very well. I think by purchasing Drogba or Eto'o, we'd have a deadly striker upfront for Europe. Sanchez will inject that flair and fancy this team badly needs. Hummels will solve the defensive issues at the back and his passing is better than Leo's, who is shit. I think Conte in his 3 years with us showed that he is willing to learn from his mistakes because he is not stubborn. We will see a change in formation. A change in mentality. A change in how we approach games. 100%. What happened last season can happen to anyone. We will surely learn from our mistakes come season and I will be very surprised if we won't at least reach the Finals. As the coach perfectly said, he isn't even close to reaching the maximum with this team. He knows he has lots of work to do. His motivation is up the limits. The players want to prove everyone wrong that we're no chokers in Europe. Our brand of football suggests that we're very adventurous and this is exactly what's gonna help us move forward in this competition. The fact that we have to play against top notch defenses in the league helps us a lot in knowing how to break defenses in Europe. We're an engine. A creative engine. A motivated engine. A non-stubborn engine. An underrated engine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quarterfinals
2011/2012-esque football
press to high up pitch to death
no more 352
no more drawing to galas, copenhagens, benficas
all we ask for
such a small favor

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What the fuck happened to you man? Yo' ass used to be beautiful.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think we will do well this year :)hustini:)...providing we get 1 or 2 really strong attacking players.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
more than the personnel on the field its about mentality, we have to be a lot more ruthless and daring, need to take a few risks.

if it leaves us a bit more exposed at the back, so be it.

with a favourable draw we can reach the semifinals at the very least, absolutely no doubt about it.

after that it is anybody's game, we can beat anybody on any given day.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sanchez is a must this summer, we absolutely need a player like that.
Need Genuine pace up front: Tevez, Llorente, Licht aren't that fast. Asa is the quickest but can't really be dependent as player meant to beat a man or two.

Agree. Sanchez would fit in perfectly with his work ethic and his pace/skill will be huge for us. The amount of headaches for defenses will be much harder to handle.

- - - Updated - - -

Who knows we might actually win in Denmark, Poland or Turkey next year.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If we employ the same shit tactics next season in the CL most we can do is round of 16.

If we try to play attacking football with good pressing we have a chance to beat anyone and can go as far as we can dream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)