[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (30 Viewers)

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
ßöмßäяðîëя;4175903 said:
The Olipiastadion Berlin is pretty old, I'm surprised they'll hold it there.
who cares about berlin?

Its Wembley calling, lets do this shit now, lets get this 5th CL title in our history, this is our 10th CL final lets make it special :agree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4175903 said:
Think they've updated it a bit since Jesse Owens beat Hitler in the 100m at the Olympics.

Apr 12, 2004
who cares about berlin?

Its Wembley calling, lets do this shit now, lets get this 5th CL title in our history, this is our 10th CL final lets make it special :agree:
I hear you, brother, let's do it up nice!

Think they've updated it a bit since Jesse Owens beat Hitler in the 100m at the Olympics.
I know they have, but it's an old track field like the one in Munich, which was mad outdated too.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4175916 said:
I know they have, but it's an old track field like the one in Munich, which was mad outdated too.
It's not that long ago that they played the CL Final in Rome, and that's another classic bowl, running track stadium, so I'm not sure that it's something that bothers them.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
who cares about berlin?

Its Wembley calling, lets do this $#@! now, lets get this 5th CL title in our history, this is our 10th CL final lets make it special :agree:

You're gonna choke in the final again. Least you're in the right place for final failures ;)

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4175903 said:
Didn't that hold the 2006 WC Final?

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
I am certain that Bayern will win this final. There's no way in hell that they are gonna lose a third final in four years, it would have an aboslutely devastating effect on the club if they do. No one is gonna let that happen, just like in 2001 Bayern got two penalties in the final against Valencia, the second one nonexistant. I think they would't have won that final, they actually played pretty bad back then . This cup is for Bayern, guys ! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)