[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (7 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We have to beat these fucking nazis using their own medicine; work harder than them. And I believe our squad is equipped to do that.

Or as they would put it: ARBEIT MACHT FREI

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Bayern fans must be shitting bricks by now. And they will use the excuse 4-1 when we were weak. But I wonder how they could forget all the bad and bitter memories when battling with Italians. Selected recent examples: World cup 2006 Semi final, CL final with Merda, Euro 2012 Semi final. It's priceless to see tears from these overrated big game chokers.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I'm not as worried about bayern as i would be if facing Madrid or Barca, generally because they don't press as much as the other two teams do, i can see our MF having a clead advantage, the real danger is in the wings, i trust Conte and i think he'll ask the Wingbacks to not attack and stay at their position especially in Munich.

Forza Juve :flag2:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Bayern fans must be shitting bricks by now. And they will use the excuse 4-1 when we were weak. But I wonder how they could forget all the bad and bitter memories when battling with Italians. Selected recent examples: World cup 2006 Semi final, CL final with Merda, Euro 2012 Semi final. It's priceless to see tears from these overrated big game chokers.
Don't forget WC 2010, last year CL. Biggest chokers ever.

- - - Updated - - -

goddamn that's a pretty beast midfield :sergio:
:troll:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)