[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (7 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The big shame today wasn't drawing Bayern. You have to play a really good team sooner or later in this tournament anyway. The shame was the other draws. Dortmund, Real Madrid and Barcelona are all very likely to be in the semis.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The big shame today wasn't drawing Bayern. You have to play a really good team sooner or later in this tournament anyway. The shame was the other draws. Dortmund, Real Madrid and Barcelona are all very likely to be in the semis.
Dortmund is the only team we should be somewhat worried about because they can hurt us on the counter the worst. The rest are very beatable.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
I was hoping for Dortmund because I would have had tickets for that game then. But this is just utter shit, tough opponent and they already had 150.000 tickets pre-ordered for the QF.

Jole

ПУКОВНИК
May 9, 2006
I would reckon that Ribery is a much bigger threat than Robben.

Anyways:
The quarter-final first leg at the Allianz Arena will be played straight after Easter on 2 or 3 April, with the decisive return at the all-new Juventus Stadium on 9 or 10 April. The dates will be finalised by UEFA in the course of the day.
Really good thing for us is second leg being played at home. Goal or two away should be enough for rematch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)