[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (9 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
At this point, it really doesn't matter. There are no easy matches or givens from here. Everybody left still needs some kind of luck to survive.

Even if I secretly wish that Celtic could remain in the tournament so we can bash the crap out of their ridiculously stupid, arrogant faces once more.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I have to say, I'd be in a good mood if we got Porto (I'm 99% sure that they're going through), Shalke/Gala or PSG. We're simply a much better team than any of the above. If Milan pass I'd put them in the same category.

Other than that I have no preferences, if we Madrid or Bayern - both games are huge and I will look forward to them, despite our underdog status.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have to say, I'd be in a good mood if we got Porto (I'm 99% sure that they're going through), Shalke/Gala or PSG. We're simply a much better team than any of the above. If Milan pass I'd put them in the same category.
Porto could legitimately hurt us.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I feel the opposite way. As disgusting as Barca is, they have done nothing that we as Juve fans in particular should hate them for, unlike Milan.

I can't understand why Milan is hated less than Barca.

P.S. Zach, you don't have to answer :p
This. It would satisfy me more to watch Milan get butthurt. Plus I don't see the bad part of playing Barcelona. They're at their weakest now but they're still a great team. That has all the ingredients to be a classic matchup.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Nah, hopefully Milan goes through. Milan is disgusting but Barcelona is even worse.
This.

- - - Updated - - -

Other than that I have no preferences, if we Madrid or Bayern - both games are huge and I will look forward to them, despite our underdog status.
They all have real strikers though - we've got something or other.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We almost won, but Milan got lucky.
Just like you were tremendously fortunate in 2005 ;)

- - - Updated - - -

What are the chances of Juve drawing Milan?

What if we get Real Madrid, get knocked out, and Milan pass through to the semi finals after defeating Schalke.

Bet you would prefer Barca to go through then.
WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW! What sort of logic is this? :lol:

What if? That's a hypothetical scenario. What if we get Schalke in the QF, and Porto or PSG in the semis? Have you considered that possibility as well? Milan eliminating Barcelona would be great for us, as it implies one less dangerous contender to compete with. Oh, and I do believe we stand a chance. As long as we are in it, we can win it :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)