[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (13 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Milan are too proud to not go as strong as they possibly can in a CL game against Barca - however little chance they have and even though the derby is more important.

Much like how stupid Arsenal look for resting players to lose in the FA Cup to keep them fresh for a tie they were always going to lose in the CL.
true but in SES' case it's a matter of not being stupid too - he was more or less a game-time decision for this one and actually missed the game vs Parma due to knee problems.

Nearly presicted that. :D

If it was the other Scottish ref I'd have predicted a red because he loves sending people off for giving away penalties (especially if they are playing for Aberdeen against Celtic), whether they were denying a clear goal-scroring opportunity or not.

The Scottish ref for the Milan game is more of a bottler in big games rather than an attention seeker, so is more likely to try and avoid sending someone off.
I see, now your prediction makes more sense :D

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I can't believe there's so few people willing to put this rivalry beside and just hope for the win win situation of milan winning. I could care less about the bragging we'd hear after. In the end we're gonna win the scudetto, they won't. In the end, we'll probably go farther in the champions league. In the end, we're the better team, and Milan winning will only help us.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I can't believe there's so few people willing to put this rivalry beside and just hope for the win win situation of milan winning. I could care less about the bragging we'd hear after. In the end we're gonna win the scudetto, they won't. In the end, we'll probably go farther in the champions league. In the end, we're the better team, and Milan winning will only help us.
:agree: I hate Milan but God I hate those midgets more.

Jul 2, 2006
Why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)