[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (133 Viewers)

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Hmm, I was told that we are tied to play with the Valencia-pdf winner next, I could be misinformed though, regardless, I am still very confident and I am usually not...
"The draw for the quarter-finals will be made at 12.00CET on 15 March and the tournament concludes at Wembley Stadium on 25 May." uefa.com

There will be another draw.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3968499 said:
Previous meetings (UEFA Champions League unless stated)
31/10/2001: Celtic 4-3 Juventus (Valgaeren 24, Sutton 45 64, Larsson 57pen; Del Piero 19, Trezeguet 51 77), first group stage
18/09/2001: Juventus 3-2 Celtic (Trezeguet 43 55, Amoruso 90pen; Petrov 67, Larsson 86pen), first group stage
30/09/1981: Juventus 2-0 Celtic (Virdis 27, Bettega 35), first round
16/09/1981: Celtic 1-0 Juventus (MacLeod 67), first round

:scared:
Despicable dive. I can remember that making me feel so angry and upset when I was 11 years old :p And the 4-3 game on Hallowe'en is one of my lasting football memories. I can't wait for this now :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A very favorable draw and I am not just referring to Celtic, but the next match as well.
Finally the football Gods have smiled upon us for a change,esp considering our low UEFA score.
With the return of Conte and hopefully a decent finisher, I believe that we can go past the semis...at least!
Do you already know who we face after Celtic if we proceed? Man, you really are above this forum. You should not be amongst us.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Despicable dive. I can remember that making me feel so angry and upset when I was 11 years old :p And the 4-3 game on Hallowe'en is one of my lasting football memories. I can't wait for this now :D
I remember laughing my fucking head off at this egit:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah actually, I dare say more than you. Scots is a language in its own right, where "yous" is the plural form of you.
It's not really, it's basically a dialect. That's why people here from all around the world who speak English can understand you.

Gàidhlig on the other hand should be easy to pick up for you Irish fellows.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
But can you remember the dive, though? I was furious as well. The 4-3 game was epic, though. Can't find it on youtube, must've taken the highlights of it down

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But can you remember the dive, though? I was furious as well. The 4-3 game was epic, though. Can't find it on youtube, must've taken the highlights of it down
It was an obvious dive, little tug on Amoruso's shoulder and he went down Bonucci style.

Not that I really cared at the time. The stigma was there before the game, afterwards, and even more now.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Check this dude out. Proper aggressive these scots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larsson93
Who the fuck are Juventus?!?
Some Italian diddy team?

Lets beat these cheating, match fixing, cocky cunts!

- - - Updated - - -

Gets better:

Juventus will get pumped, they are a wee diddy nobody team with no history. The Livingston of Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

All I remembered as well as the dive was o'neill post match rant

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
This draw is fucking awesome!

Celtic? I mean really? DAMN!!!

Barcelona vs Milan. Win/Win, either Milan get's humiliated or an Italian side puts the most dangerous opponent out of the competition.

Real vs Manure, one favorite goes out!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The Scots are known cheaters. Rangers in particular, but Celtic are just as bad. No wonder Rangers were finally relegated. We need to be cautious because they might try to bribe the ref. Fair play isn't a familiar concept for those guys. They'll cheat in every possible way.
But the quality difference is so big that we will beat them even with all 4 refs on their side. 1:0 for Juve in Glasgow, and easy sweat less 2:0 in Turin.

Dec 20, 2012
The Scots are known cheaters. Rangers in particular, but Celtic are just as bad. No wonder Rangers were finally relegated. We need to be cautious because they might try to bribe the ref. Fair play isn't a familiar concept for those guys. They'll cheat in every possible way.
But the quality difference is so big that we will beat them even with all 4 refs on their side.
1:0 for Juve in Glasgow, and easy sweat less 2:0 in Turin.
That is absolute nonsense where did you pull this from there has never been any match fixing in scottish football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)