[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (135 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Shakhtar needs to be punished or banned. What a dirty ass cuntish team. I hope Adriano gets run over by a truck or beheaded by the Mexican cartels. Fucking unbelievable. Shit like that can't be allowed. If Platini has any sensible thought left he'll ban Shakhtar or call that game a loss.

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Shakhtar needs to be punished or banned. What a dirty ass cuntish team. I hope Adriano gets run over by a truck or beheaded by the Mexican cartels. Fucking unbelievable. Shit like that can't be allowed. If Platini has any sensible thought left he'll ban Shakhtar or call that game a loss.
should those points go to the Nord islanders or Juve? :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Nothing is in the rules is against what Adriano did. They will not be punished for anything unfortunately.

Adriano just deserves a good beating. Giant dickhead.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
being racist isn't against the rules either. still doesn't change anything. that was a scumbag move and the whole club deserves to be punished for not doing anything.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I heard on tv yesterday that uefa might decide to play the game again
:xfinger:
:lol:

You don't need to give the the ball back, it's a choice.

I would love to see such a winning goal in the WC final in the dying minutes, would be some extremely good TV :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That's ridiculous. It was totally unsporting by Adriano but there's no way it should be replayed and I hope it's not. That would set an awful precedent. What next? Replaying a match because a team didn't kick the ball out for an injured player?

enzo

May 14, 2012
Don't count on that. Beside, as stupid and wrong the goal has been, it would open pandora's box. Every time the UEFA does not agree with a result, they'll come up with some unwritten rule being broken and demand a replay.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Replaying the game wont happen. Remember how I talked about tackles with intent to injure were almost never ok? Well this falls out of the category, the Nords missed a chance to take out both his knees the very attack after the goal. So much pressure on the ref there I doubt he would've given a red card.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Don't count on that. Beside, as stupid and wrong the goal has been, it would open pandora's box. Every time the UEFA does not agree with a result, they'll come up with some unwritten rule being broken and demand a replay.
you are probably right :sad:. I liked the response of the analystic at the table said just throw shaktar out of CL :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)