[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think Milan have the edge now, barca will leave more space in Camp Nou and Milan will have more players returning from injuries, they will defend in the same way and exploit the spaces left by barca to create dangerous counter attacks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This referee has ended both halves by picking up the ball :cool:

Dull game, both teams can take away positives and negatives, but ultimately Barça will be glad to see the back of the San Siro and probably play a bit better than that next week. I think it's good for Juventus that Milan maintain hope to stay in the Champions League with their game against Catania.

---------- Post added 28.03.2012 at 21:39 ----------

Oh, and I absolutely love Nesta. I really want Marotta to snatch him.
Agreed on everything you said.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The best thing about this game is that it gives hope to Milan, possibly causing them to slip up some games in Serie A.

May 22, 2007
I think Milan have the edge now, barca will leave more space in Camp Nou and Milan will have more players returning from injuries, they will defend in the same way and exploit the spaces left by barca to create dangerous counter attacks.
Do they?

I'm fairly sure Silva won't, not sure on Van Bommel, Abate and Pato.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Is the return next week?

I'll be honest, never thought Milan stood a chance but they did well tonight, defensively. Offensively they didn't even try. And I'd never thought I'd say this: Bonera was Milan's best player :D Nesta was great too.

Nocerino. Oh my. He shouldn't even be a starter in any Serie A team :p

As for Barca, well, maybe if they'd try to actually score every now and then they'd be fantastic to watch with the skill they have. But they're soo dull to watch.

Messi was mostly complaining throughout the game. Xavi never tried shooting. Iniesta was pretty invisible.

Anything can happen in the return match.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do they?

I'm fairly sure Silva won't, not sure on Van Bommel, Abate and Pato.
Van Bommel is crucial for the return game, I am not sure if he will be available but Prince will be the key player there. I am expecting a 1-1 in Camp Nou and a bunch of cries from the anti-footballers.

Giova21

luca6permi#1
Dec 20, 2011
FML; Ambrosini, Antonini and Bonera suddenly become very good tonight.
Bonera was a superstar against Roma, I've suddenly grown to like him a lot. This result is a massive surprise, I'm sure the 2nd leg will play out differently with Barcelona dominating again however this time scoring.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bonera was a superstar against Roma, I've suddenly grown to like him a lot. This result is a massive surprise, I'm sure the 2nd leg will play out differently with Barcelona dominating again however this time scoring.
barca might score in the return but so can Milan, don't lose hope. I said it from the beginning of the season that Milan is the only team that can upset barca and it is being proven.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
they should start with el shaarawy and inzaghi, then put ibra in the 2nd half for 20,30 mins when barca's defence is 'tired' (as if they will have something to threathen barca). statistics anyone?

nevermind - 2 shots on target and no corners for milan at home.

Giova21

luca6permi#1
Dec 20, 2011
Barca should've had two penalties. Nice to see Nesta limping off, hopefully he'll miss the return leg. Bonera-Mexes please.
Check my signature. Also, Bonera-Mexes did a pretty good job for the time Nesta was off, so yeah I wouldn't be too bothered by that. Also Abate returns so Antonini can go back to his flank.

JCK I haven't lost hope but just trying to be realistic, if the loss comes it's expected if anything else then yeah obviously like if anyone here was in the same situation, I'll go fucking crazy. Barcelona did play right into Milan's hands also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)