[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Out of curiousity Fred, whats up Marseille's tactic playing Remy more as a striker. He drifts out to the wing every time.

Deschamps has always played a variation of 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-2-1. Gignac used to play as the lone striker with Remy playing on the right(which was his position at both Nice and Lyon), but Gignac was shit, and he was always injured, so he tried Remy out there, and Remy scored a few goals, so he kept him there permanently.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Thats the funny thing, i mean does he really think Joel Obi and Pazzini would be better options, i mean ok the latter might add something to the team but Obi :sergio:
well, Ranieri is and always will be Ranieri - no two ways about it - it's ridiculous how inept he is at adjusting his team once the game has already started

---------- Post added 13.03.2012 at 15:09 ----------

I think Basel will make a comeback.
me too - Stocker is on now :p

---------- Post added 13.03.2012 at 15:10 ----------

Bayern, I'm speechless.

Ranieri :lol: wtf goes through this guy's mind?
that's the thing - nothing does :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I think Sneijder was injured though, he was limping. I hate Lucio with a passion
well, that may explain it then :tup:

Bayern leading 6-0 now with Gomez scoring his 4th ... one more and he will reach Messi's record from last week :klin:

---------- Post added 13.03.2012 at 15:13 ----------

Zanetti's legs would feed a starving family for weeks. And Milito runs like a cow but that's another story.
:lol:

---------- Post added 13.03.2012 at 15:13 ----------

6-0 Gomez, but actually, Ribery made the goal
yeah, Ribery really turned it on once the game was already over :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)