[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Iniesta.

Messi has definitely gotta be on steroids or something, no way he's never gotten any big injuries for so long.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Barbara's probably punishing him in the bedroom, must've taken after her dad.

Who do you guys think will win the CL this year btw, it's gotta be between the Spanish duo again. I'd like to see Arsenal pull off an upset, maybe RvP has a killer season and keeps scoring for fun and Vermaelen stays uninjured for a couple months. I'd just love to see Fabregas' face after that.

SmileBam

May 23, 2008
It was a foul, it was a penalty but God knows how and why the ref gave a red card for that foul on Messi. They are getting help even when they don't need it at all.
But they did had another penalty that wasn't given. ;) Agree,it wasn't a red card.Btw,Cisovsky played in Romania,for Timisoara. :D

SmileBam

May 23, 2008
How cool it would be if someone breaks both Messi's legs?

But not before a world cup. I want him to play in a world cup. That way I can win millions on betting against Argentina and against Messi scoring a goal.
So you say you're living in Romania?I think you've becamed a one too.Patetic post. ;)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Hey, as a small Belgian club, you need some luck to get something out of a match with a club that spends more in one summer on transfers then what your club is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)