[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
How cool it would be if someone breaks both Messi's legs?

But not before a world cup. I want him to play in a world cup. That way I can win millions on betting against Argentina and against Messi scoring a goal.
how come he never had any major injuries? and he's playing 2 games a week for 3,4 years

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
blʘndu;3338765 said:
how come he never had any major injuries? and he's playing 2 games a week for 3,4 years
Because even the US presidents are less protected than Messi. When even thinking about coming 3-4 meters close to Messi is a direct red card, it's no wonder that the man isn't ever injured.
That and the illegal steroids he's taking.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hope Napoli win so they can basically guarantee a place in the knockout rounds. They will surely focus on their CL run over Serie A, which will only benefit us.

Although realistically, Bayern will probably win this comfortaly, 2-0 is my prediction.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I hope Napoli win so they can basically guarantee a place in the knockout rounds. They will surely focus on their CL run over Serie A, which will only benefit us.

Although realistically, Bayern will probably win this comfortaly, 2-0 is my prediction.
How would that be good for us if they can take it easy in their last two matches? It's better IMO if they remain in contention but don't seal qualification until the final day so they have to focus in their next two games too.

If they qualify early than they can rotate their team for Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)