[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's hard to be Madrid fan like you these days.Not many trophies.
It's hard to be a fan of a team that isn't winning any trophies, you're right. But I love Juve so I live with it. It is hard, though.

But what's easy is to be a Juve fan in 2005, lets say June 2005 when some members joined, and to become a Barca fan in 2006... maybe a City fan in 2012.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
It's hard to be a fan of a team that isn't winning any trophies, you're right. But I love Juve so I live with it. It is hard, though.

But what's easy is to be a Juve fan in 2005, lets say June 2005 when some members joined, and to become a Barca fan in 2006... maybe a City fan in 2012.
I am sure that I am older Juve fan than you, so please cut the troll bullshit.It was interesting for a while.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How cool it would be if someone breaks both Messi's legs?

But not before a world cup. I want him to play in a world cup. That way I can win millions on betting against Argentina and against Messi scoring a goal.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I am sure that I am older Juve fan than you, so please cut the troll bullshit.It was interesting for a while.
So, how about these City guys? They can be the best in the next years. You need to act fast because it's no fun not to be a supporter of the CL winning team.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
So, how about these City guys? They can be the best in the next years. You need to act fast because it's no fun not to be a supporter of the CL winning team.
Well I am already their fan in EPL.My man Dzeko plays there.Sign me up .Go City!!!.When City runs out of money there is always R.Madrid to follow.Just like you.We can support them together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)