[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Greece were extremely negative in 04, Inter were negative in 2010, but what I have seem from this Chelsea side since the QF stage definitely surpasses/exceeds those two aforementioned outfits.
Greece in 2004 falls in the same category as Italian teams are said to. You can't be a Juve fan and dislike what you call negative football. Greece in 2004 was a great hardworking unit whose tactics were according to their strengths. I can't see how Chelsea were less deserved to win the CL than the likes of Barca and Bayern, who were actually defeated by Chelsea.

Congrats Gabriel :D
But I still think between Chelsea and Tottenham, the latter deserve more to be the in the next year's CL. Bullshit rule.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
chelsea were not lucky. they were good.

luck is when you score a legit goal and it's called offside, or when you score a goal with your hand or offside and it not called.

messi, and robben chocking is not luck. it shows they are medicore players.

Jul 10, 2006
chelsea were not lucky. they were good.

luck is when you score a legit goal and it's called offside, or when you score a goal with your hand or offside and it not called.

messi, and robben chocking is not luck. it shows they are medicore players.
:rofl:

Messi and Robben mediocre? I don't think so. Missing those penalties shows that they are human and capable of making mistakes.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:rofl:

Messi and Robben mediocre? I don't think so. Missing those penalties shows that they are human and capable of making mistakes.
I don't want to talk about the delusioned barca fans because they are barca fans but many Juve fans, regulars on this forum claim that Messi is not human.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Greece in 2004 falls in the same category as Italian teams are said to. You can't be a Juve fan and dislike what you call negative football. Greece in 2004 was a great hardworking unit whose tactics were according to their strengths. I can't see how Chelsea were less deserved to win the CL than the likes of Barca and Bayern, who were actually defeated by Chelsea.

Congrats Gabriel :D
But I still think between Chelsea and Tottenham, the latter deserve more to be the in the next year's CL. Bullshit rule
Completely agree with the bolded parts. Even though i do not like teams winning with negative tactics, but unfortunately its part of football and you cannot say its undeserved.

As for the second part, i agree that its a BS rule and that Tottenham deserve it more than Chelsea, as they were superior to them over 38 rounds, and 8 months of football. But that makes it even more enjoyable, seeing Tottenham miss out even when they deserve to be there :seven:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:sergio: FFS, if you win it is not a negative tactic...
Its become a commonly used word for tactics that are overly defensive and rely on neutralizing the other team without trying to attack. I said it a million times, using negative tactics does not mean you do not deserve to win, its part of football. Instead of arguing semantics, you should argue with those who say that Chelsea won by luck, or did not deserve to win.

Jul 10, 2006
Its become a commonly used word for tactics that are overly defensive and rely on neutralizing the other team without trying to attack. I said it a million times, using negative tactics does not mean you do not deserve to win, its part of football. Instead of arguing semantics, you should argue with those who say that Chelsea won by luck, or did not deserve to win.
I know exactly what you mean, I just hate the term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)