[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedvěd

Pfft, say what you will about Petr buy I think he's close to back to his best, outstanding keeper. Saves against Barcelona, Liverpool and Bayern showed it.

He $#@!ing saved 2 (maybe 3, I think he got a touch on schweinsteiger's pen) last night. And had already
saved 1 against Ronaldo back in 2008, the man surely loves his penalty saves in CL finals.

And I LOVED the lift, the way they all made Terry invisible :lol:, Lampard surely deserved to lift it by himself.
Best GK in the PL since DM took over.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You are chosing players,seting a fantasy team and play from the 1st day till the final.
You need your players to score/assist and etc to score more points in total for the team.
Next time,you can join:D

So far I'm the champion!:)

@Roman

Not for long, mate :D

is that organized here on the forum or the UEFA website? Basically, how can I get in on it? :D

---------- Post added 20.05.2012 at 11:21 ----------

"Arrigo Sacchi Sacchi!! Careca!!!" :D

This one is for Alen, Alen lets see if you can find the funniest part of this picture :D

187179hp2.jpg
like a predator :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can't wait for next season's edition in the hopes if seeing another 6th place English team battle a 2nd place German team for the trophy.

WTF is this, the Europa League? I can barely tell them apart now.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yooooo! I just realized that Bayern were second in ALL competitions ahahahahahahahahahahahah ziiiruu tituli! Man it must suck to be soooo close to a treble and yet manage to loose it all. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)