[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So the Barca cocksucking is still going on in the danish studio. It just sucks to see two footballers I respect, Schmeichel & Elkjær, whoring them selves out this way. They used 30 minutes for highlights of Lyon vs APOEL and the last hour of studio time was an in depth analysis of the Barca brilliance.

Fabregas was interviewed by the aspiring whore Luna Christoffi after the game, every time he spoke about Barca and their way of playing he had a smug smile on his face.

Too bad Busquets didn't die in that fall btw.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So the Barca cocksucking is still going on in the danish studio. It just sucks to see two footballers I respect, Schmeichel & Elkjær, whoring them selves out this way. They used 30 minutes for highlights of Lyon vs APOEL and the last hour of studio time was an in depth analysis of the Barca brilliance.

Fabregas was interviewed by the aspiring whore Luna Christoffi after the game, every time he spoke about Barca and their way of playing he had a smug smile on his face.

The same thing happens on Swedish TV whether barca play or not, they all whore themselves for barca....tomorrow they whore themselves for both barca and Zlatan though.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

I fucking hate Luna. A couple a years ago, when they asked her which team she thought vould win the CL, she mentioned all four Spanish teams.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

:lol: Everytime Messi had the ball, You could hear Elkjær having an orgasme.

EDIT: It wasn't Elkjær it was somebody else. I can't remember his name :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:lol: Everytime Messi had the ball, You could hear Elkjær having an orgasme.

EDIT: It wasn't Elkjær it was somebody else. I can't remember his name :D
Yeah. When he scored the third goal it sounded like he came, followed by the words "THE MASTER HIM SELF DID IT, MR. LEONEL MESSI!!!"

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You guys are talking about some Barca cock sucking?

Listen to Ray Hudson. This moron has an orgasm every time Messi merely touches the ball. What an idiot.
It seems that the studio hosts are taking it to another level of cock sucking. Barca had FUCK ALL play in the first half, and yet they reached the conclusion that it was exactly in Barca's interest for the game to go like that, them losing the ball every time they try to create something, because they were sure that they could score when "they felt like it" . Really? You fucking whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)