[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Was your reaction gonna be the same if he said it about Materazzi instead of Messi?
You really don't need to be Messi's lawyer here, Ches.
But Materazzi is not a joy to watch, he is not a player that makes football better, he is not an example for all footballers, he is simply another player out there. Messi is the best thing that ever happened to football, that's why every real football fan should respect him, worship him and defend him.

Swedish TV sucking barca's dick once again :sergio:

When will this nightmare ever end?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But Materazzi is not a joy to watch, he is not a player that makes football better, he is not an example for all footballers, he is simply another player out there. Messi is the best thing that ever happened to football, that's why every real football fan should respect him, worship him and defend him.

Swedish TV sucking barca's dick once again :sergio:

When will this nightmare ever end?
http://forum.juventuz.org/group.php?groupid=23

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why Messi though? there are so many more worthy in that shithole of a club to be with a broken leg. Hint - Xavi.

Anyway what happened, someone touched Messi in the match?
Actually Xavi does not deserve to be with a broken leg

A broken skull on the other hand would be great.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why Messi though? there are so many more worthy in that shithole of a club to be with a broken leg. Hint - Xavi.

Anyway what happened, someone touched Messi in the match?
The picture's from some other match. The Germans were gentlemen enough not to even try to touch him.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The picture's from some other match. The Germans were gentlemen enough not to even try to touch him.
How surprising.

I couldn't bother watching the match. I guess tomorow I will have to endure loads of "barca rulezzz, the best evar, they controled like 99% of the ball" in my training. Tough day mentaly, will have to keep myself together not to lash out :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Actually they didn't want to get straight red cards just by getting close to him.
Valid point.

If Castro got a yellow card because he was fouled by Busquets, I don't want to imagine what would have happened to a Bayer player if he was fouled by Messi or God forbid if he fouled Messi.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Valid point.

If Castro got a yellow card because he was fouled by Busquets, I don't want to imagine what would have happened to a Bayer player if he was fouled by Messi or God forbid if he fouled Messi.
I was actually surprised that the Bayer keeper did not get a yellow card for not stopping the goal that Alexis scored after the referee blew offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)