[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sanchez is being used in a completely atypical position. He's practically a center forward in Barcelona. That results with him scoring lots of goals (compared to his history), but it takes too much from his potential. He's best when used the way Udinese used him last year.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,369
    Thiago :tuttosport: this kid is brilliant.

Sanchez is being used in a completely atypical position. He's practically a center forward in Barcelona. That results with him scoring lots of goals, but it takes too much from his potential. He's best when used the way Udinese used him last year.
    IMO same goes for C.Ronaldo. I liked him more while at Manchester and when he was a winger.

Same with Sanchez. I'd rather see him on the right side, but it seems they are making themselves a 'new Ronaldo'.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    There's no way Sanchez would've picked us over Barca.
    Nope, last summer we stood no chances. He even rejected City and Inter. He wanted only Barca.
    Not to mention how Barca got him for 37m eur (26+11) and they got him cheaper than what City were gonna pay simply because Sanchez wanted Barca and noone else.
    We could have gotten Aguero (maybe), but we were chanceless when Sanchez is concerned.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Sanchez is being used in a completely atypical position. He's practically a center forward in Barcelona. That results with him scoring lots of goals (compared to his history), but it takes too much from his potential. He's best when used the way Udinese used him last year.
    Yeah, but due to the Villa injury, he has to play as a striker, and as long as he scores, he is doing his job for them.
    I am sure once Villa returns (if he ever returns to his level), he'll move back to the role he had before Villa's injury

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)