[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 13, 2010
I would definitely play 352 with barza now fit. That's the way not to lose. And if what, we could start second half with 4312 subbing one of defenders with pereyra

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Will Romulo and Marrone recover ever?

- - - Updated - - -

If this line up is accurate Max will try to close the shop hoping that either Morata or Tevez will score.With that result of the first leg this line up is pretty risky.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, but we don't really need to be a top team to go through, this Dortmund team have 0 creativity, they aren't going to break us down without us gifting them a goal
Well ,we are pretty famous for doing that.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No, but having one extra defender from sacrificing a midfielder allows the conclusion that we are going for 0-0. And going for 0-0 is asking for a disaster in form of a 50.-70. minute goal after which we fail to come forward because we have been defending all day. It's a classical scenario in CL K.O. matches.
Looks pretty true.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
it will be tricky playing Barza against fast players in a 3-5-2.. Barza is solid for sure but if he's up against a fast player well.. last example was from the Palermo game..
hopefully this wont cause an upset..

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
it will be tricky playing Barza against fast players in a 3-5-2.. Barza is solid for sure but if he's up against a fast player well.. last example was from the Palermo game..
hopefully this wont cause an upset..
Barza closed down Ronaldo last season, he's not the problem. His pace is actually really underrated.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Barza closed down Ronaldo last season, he's not the problem. His pace is actually really underrated.
Nah, he's pretty slow. But his positioning is more than good enough to make up for it. Personally I think he's our best defender by quite a margin. But after such a long time out injured, I don't know if he's able to perform well enough.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
icemaη;4850631 said:
I think we'll start with the 4312 and then switch to 352 later in the game.
That would be the smartest thing to do,hit them on a counter,score 1,and go second half with 3-5-2 holding the score of 0-1 or 1-1.

Forza Juve!!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Allegri will win this and be in-control of the match :agree:
What scares me with 3-5-2 is conceding a goal. Because, if that happens God forbid, I really don't see turning the match around. I see us struggling with pressure and doing plenty of stupid mistakes which will be a fuel for them. I can't say the same about 4-3-1-2, though.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What scares me with 3-5-2 is conceding a goal. Because, if that happens God forbid, I really don't see turning the match around. I see us struggling with pressure and doing plenty of stupid mistakes which will be a fuel for them. I can't say the same about 4-3-1-2, though.
I still think he'll start with 4-3-1-2 but will definitely switch to 3-5-2 during the match if Juve score.

Either way, I trust Max.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
4312!! Our midfield Will destroy Them! Sahin and gundogan offer nothing defensively! Just like pirlo! Perreya Will hurt them with his speed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)