[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I actually think if Juve for once can defend on set pieces, they are through.
Agree! The first game they did nothing against us. If Chiellini didn't trip over his own feet people would have been bagging them for creating nothing at all. We forced them to shoot from outside the box. I'm sure they will try to apply more pressure now that they're at home but if we play like the first leg I think we'll be fine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

reus11

Feb 24, 2015
Even though Chiellini's blunder resulted with goal last game. I'd rather put Bonucci on bench.
Buffon
Lichsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - Evra
Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba
Pereyra
Morata - Tevez

Or Bench Evra

Buffon
Lichsteiner - Bonucci - Barzagli - Chiellini
Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba
Pereyra
Morata - Tevez

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Buffon is Juventus' weakest link, says Kohler

Jurgen Kohler has singled out Gianluigi Buffon as Juventus' weak link ahead of their Champions League encounter with Borussia Dortmund.

The Bundesliga outfit were beaten 2-1 in the first leg of the round-of-16 tie, but Kohler feels the Serie A champions are vulnerable at the back and expects BVB to turn things around.

"I am confident BVB will qualify for the quarter-finals. Juventus might be top of the Serie A table but they have a number of weaknesses," Kohler - who played for both Juventus and Dortmund during his career - told Bild.

"Buffon once was an extraordinary goalkeeper, but he is no longer the shot stopper he once was. He has been making quite a few mistakes lately. Juventus are vulnerable in defence.

"The result of the first leg is a very dangerous one for Juventus. Dortmund are always capable of punishing them if they sit too deep. Players like Marco Reus and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang can score a goal from out of nowhere.

"My prediction? I think Dortmund will go 3-0 up and eventually win the match 3-1."

Juventus will be without Andrea Pirlo in Wednesday's return at the Signal Iduna Park after he failed to recover in time from a calf injury, while Nuri Sahin is unavailable for BVB.
What is this guy on about? When was the last time Buffon made a mistake?
And this guy is a former Juve player?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Of course I'm, I just don't want to beat a weak Juve, I don't want you guys here to complain about 3-5-2 or injuries.
No we are not complaining about anything.And whatever formation we will use we will go further.Watch and see.By the way,where is your star player Mikhtaryan,He barely touched the ball in the first leg.A punishment for that?Then you will have to punish Aubemeyang(sorry for my spelling ).He also didn't touch the ball.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Hi Reus. Who do you think is the best striker in the world and why it's Immobile?
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What is this guy on about? When was the last time Buffon made a mistake?
And this guy is a former Juve player?
Angel dust and LSD .They do a hole in the brain.Don't take him seriously.Like whole Germany as a chorus they are repeating that Bayern goal in the first minute which was partly Gigi's mistake.

reus_11

Mar 17, 2015
Hi Reus. Who do you think is the best striker in the world and why it's Immobile?
Immobile is not the best in the world, he plays with his mobile phone all the time. I think it's Ibra.
p.s. Sorry for late reply, I got banned (it took me a while to create another account), reason :dupe (wth does that even mean?)
No we are not complaining about anything.And whatever formation we will use we will go further.Watch and see.By the way,where is your star player Mikhtaryan,He barely touched the ball in the first leg.A punishment for that?Then you will have to punish Aubemeyang(sorry for my spelling ).He also didn't touch the ball.
Oh well, you guys went nuts few months ago when they said he is joining Juve. He had a bad day.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Immobile is not the best in the world, he plays with his mobile phone all the time. I think it's Ibra.
p.s. Sorry for late reply, I got banned (it took me a while to create another account), reason :dupe (wth does that even mean?)

Oh well, you guys went nuts few months ago when they said he is joining Juve. He had a bad day.
I was never fond of him.His agent want to rip us with him.Now when we are not interested he stated that he is happy at Dortmund.Bad day eh?Many bad days for him lately.As well for Aubemeyang.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

Buffon is Juventus' weakest link, says Kohler
Jurgen Kohler has singled out Gianluigi Buffon as Juventus' weak link ahead of their Champions League encounter with Borussia Dortmund.

The Bundesliga outfit were beaten 2-1 in the first leg of the round-of-16 tie, but Kohler feels the Serie A champions are vulnerable at the back and expects BVB to turn things around.

"I am confident BVB will qualify for the quarter-finals. Juventus might be top of the Serie A table but they have a number of weaknesses," Kohler - who played for both Juventus and Dortmund during his career - told Bild.

"Buffon once was an extraordinary goalkeeper, but he is no longer the shot stopper he once was. He has been making quite a few mistakes lately. Juventus are vulnerable in defence.

"The result of the first leg is a very dangerous one for Juventus. Dortmund are always capable of punishing them if they sit too deep. Players like Marco Reus and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang can score a goal from out of nowhere.

"My prediction? I think Dortmund will go 3-0 up and eventually win the match 3-1
."

Juventus will be without Andrea Pirlo in Wednesday's return at the Signal Iduna Park after he failed to recover in time from a calf injury, while Nuri Sahin is unavailable for BVB.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So Kohler hasn't actually watched any Juve games lately, let's take what he says with a bag of salt. He probably saw the away game with Bayern on tv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)