[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
3-5-2, we win 3-0 catching them on the counter attack
If we play 352 we'll be out. Morata and Tevez will be separated from the midfield and they'll easily cover them with 2 CBs + 2 DMs.

I refuse to believe Allegri will play the 352. He'd have to be retarded to do so. The 4312 offered us good counter attacking ability in the first leg and we have to use it to our advantage. Give them possession and try to hit on the break. We have to score and don't back off too deep or it will get ugly.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
That lineup can't be final because Sahin is reported to miss out. He still can't participate in training and even if he somehow manages to play he won't be fit. Which is the second worst thing Dortmund could imagine right after a Reus injury.

And I believe Max is gonna use 4-3-1-2.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
That lineup can't be final because Sahin is reported to miss out. He still can't participate in training and even if he somehow manages to play he won't be fit. Which is the second worst thing Dortmund could imagine right after a Reus injury.

And I believe Max is gonna use 4-3-1-2.
No way, we will be shutting up shop with a 3-5-2

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If 3 5 2 means Barzagli in the line-up instead of Preyera then it isn't the worst thing in the world. Although i prefer 4-3-1-2 it is not going to make us a top team u till we sign a great attacking midfielder.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
If 3 5 2 means Barzagli in the line-up instead of Preyera then it isn't the worst thing in the world. Although i prefer 4-3-1-2 it is not going to make us a top team u till we sign a great attacking midfielder.
I agree, but we don't really need to be a top team to go through, this Dortmund team have 0 creativity, they aren't going to break us down without us gifting them a goal

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
If 3 5 2 means Barzagli in the line-up instead of Preyera then it isn't the worst thing in the world.
No, but having one extra defender from sacrificing a midfielder allows the conclusion that we are going for 0-0. And going for 0-0 is asking for a disaster in form of a 50.-70. minute goal after which we fail to come forward because we have been defending all day. It's a classical scenario in CL K.O. matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)