[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This time I will score on Buffon's right side.

Remember last year, RM won 3-0 at home, and we almost made it to ET (2-0). If Juve comes to Germany for a draw they will embarrass themselves.
like all the other teams that played for a draw in Dortmund in the last few months?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I will come back of course, and bragging how a relegation team in Bundesliga manage to beat Champions of Italy. That would hurt, no?
dude you're a guest.

Just the sign should make you banned cause you're playing arrogant in a juventus forum.
So chill down and realize where you are

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
I will come back of course, and bragging how a relegation team in Bundesliga manage to beat Champions of Italy. That would hurt, no?
No matter what will happen on Wednesday, Dortmund will still be a mediocre BL team that will fail to qualify for CL and Juve will still be current and future Champions of Italy. Dortmund had their day in the sun, but they took one too many gambles and lost. So now there are 3-4 BL teams ahead of them and they're basically right back where they started with Klopp. A mid-table team whose fans gladly ignore the present in order to swap "remember the days when.." stories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)