[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Ref was turned away when that happened and he didn't even see it.

Funny thing you mention that match as an example because referee was absolutely horrible and should be suspended.

Yes that Chelsea-PSG referee was horrible but that match was the first that I remember because was last week.About bad referee decisions the king is that German prick which robbed us against Real away with a non existing penalty and non existing red for Chiello.He was kind of suspended after but still we lost the match.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Pepe is a butcher.That's well known but he barely touch Miller's head after that retro guy fall like he was killed.I don't think that was enough for a yellow .Anyway he ruined the game.Yellow maybe but not red.It's only my opinion .Maybe he was strictly respecting the rules....
Clear red for Pepe for that head hit, but Muller deserved a yellow card too for that first dive and the reaction when he got up.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Both ways, we need to score !! if we score first we are going through.

If we concede first, we will be knocked out.
On the contrary, I think if they score fire it will reduce the intensity with which they approach the game and against them we would be better attacking than defending. I'm pretty sure Allegri isn't preparing the team to play for a 0-0 draw because that is the least likely of results with these two teams. I would go with a 1-1 but I'd much rather we concede early than sit back on a 0-0 around the 80th minute. Borrusia have goals in them as do Juve.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

Juventus have confirmed that Andrea Pirlo will not be fit for Wednesday’s crucial Champions League second leg.

The Bianconeri travel to Borussia Dortmund holding a 2-1 lead from the home leg, and so need only a draw to progress.

However, following reports this morning, the Bianconeri have now confirmed that Pirlo will not be available to face Klopp’s side, after going off injured in the first leg.

“Today Andrea Pirlo underwent some medical examinations,” the club confirmed on its official website.

“The ultrasound check showed good progression in the healing of the injury, but not enough for him to be available for the trip to Dortmund.

“The midfielder will therefore continue on his personalised rehabilitation programme.”

Stefano Sturaro and Paolo De Ceglie will also face time on the sidelines, after picking up injuries in the win over Palermo on Saturday.

De Ceglie has a sprained ankle, while Sturaro is suffering after a blow

reus11

Feb 24, 2015
This time I will score on Buffon's right side.

Remember last year, RM won 3-0 at home, and we almost made it to ET (2-0). If Juve comes to Germany for a draw they will embarrass themselves.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Remember last year, RM won 3-0 at home, and we almost made it to ET (2-0). If Juve comes to Germany for a draw they will embarrass themselves.
Yes, whatever you say.This time Morata will score on the right side of your keeper's side with his left foot not with his right like in Turin.And forget about Real, we are Juve.We will win at Wednesday.

- - - Updated - - -

so this will be our bench:

storari, barzagli, padion, coman, matri, llorente, Ogbonna
Are you sure about Coman?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Dude don't worry about what some of the members here say. We won't underestimate you. We know Borussia Monchengladbach is a relatively big club
:D

reus11

Feb 24, 2015
:tup:

Keep fucking that chicken!
Just wow!
Yes, whatever you say.This time Morata will score on the right side of your keeper's side with his left foot not with his right like in Turin.And forget about Real, we are Juve.We will win at Wednesday.
So you better than Real, wow!
Dude don't worry about what some of the members here say. We won't underestimate you. We know Borussia Monchengladbach is a relatively big club
Dortmund *
See the logo in the first page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)