[CL] Bordeaux 2-0 Juventus, Nov 25th, 2009 (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh. Fuck me.

Fuck me hard without vasoline. Another goal.

Disgusting performance. For everyone that made fun of Inter, Juve played just as poorly, if not worse.

For Fucks sake, at least Barcelona is arguably the best team in the world. Its debatable whether or not Bordeaux is even the best team in France.

Ferrara made some terrible tactical errors in this match. Putting Del Piero out there as a winger no less was a horrible , horible move, and they were doomed from the start.

No consistency, no ball possesion for more than 5 seconds, Diego was invisible, Buffon and Amauri should sue for lack of support, and don't get me started on the 2 "Destroyers" on the team. They allowed Bordeaux, who, mind you was WITHOUT Gourcuff, to have total possesion of midfield

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
Why do we have to decide things now in the last match, why, just tell me why why why??? Why the hell do we have to complicate the situation just fucking tell me why our players got that attitude this match, for fuck sake why?????? WHY????????????

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The football we play, and almost all Italian teams, is outdated and doesn't belong to the 21st century.

We can have great players and talents, but it will never work with such an outdated football.
Look at Barcelona or Bordeaux tonight. That's modern football. Football where everyone runs, no-one's being static, they play with many schemes, they come out with a plan, and a plan B and plan C for every situation.

We're like the Soviet Union in the 1980's. There was no development for 40 years and the end was to be expected.

Hire foreign coaches and let the Italian coaches learn from them.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The football we play, and almost all Italian teams, is outdated and doesn't belong to the 21st century.

We can have great players and talents, but it will never work with such an outdated football.
Look at Barcelona or Bordeaux tonight. That's modern football. Football where everyone runs, no-one's being static, they play with many schemes, they come out with a plan, and a plan B and plan C for every situation.

We're like to Soviet Union in the 1980's. There was no development for 40 years and the end was to be expected.

Yes, yes and yes.

We suck though, Serie A sucks. Something has to change.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The tactical approach to this game was what started the debacle.

I love Del Piero, but we seriously need to consider from now on which formation we will choose. He simplys is not working as a winger/midfielder. He needs to be in the area, but for that we need the 4-4-2 or the 4-3-1-2 which doenst work with us.

Also, players should step up to the occation and start performing.

Still, apart from the dismal performances from a lot of players, i blame ferrara for this one.

Dp to the bench to check again how the 4-2-3-1 works, and we need Trezeguet back.

Ratings:
0 to everyone...just for the approach every one had in this game.....bar buffon who saved us lots of times.

The rest deserve nothing.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

We're like to Soviet Union in the 1980's. There was no development for 40 years and the end was to be expected.

:tup:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #440
    I admire the teams that come prepared for the match. Bordeaux have done that.

They have a plan, they have trained on playing free kicks and defending free kicks. They have a system that they know how to execute. They have learned us and they react on our weaknesses.

We haven't done any of these. We have just talked that we want to score and we won't accept anything but a win. That's what we're good at, talking but when it comes to executing, we simply shit in our pants.

We arrive to the pitch thinking we are Juventus and we can win but we think we can do it without running, without playing football and simply without being prepared. This might work once or twice in Serie A but it will not work in the CL, it will not work against a team like Bordeaux with a genius of a manager.

The complacency is irritating and it makes one gets disgusted of the players but what is worse is not doing anything about it and Ferrara just watched his men liek that.

Buffon 6.5 Did some great saves. The match could have ended 5-0 without him

Caceres 5.5 Played a good first half but was left stranded by Camo's irresponsibility.
    Legrottaglie 5 Absent
    Cheillini 6.5 Same as Buffon, saved our asses on several occasions
    Grosso 4 Simply added nothing

Camoranesi 3 Didn't seem to want to play
    Melo 2 Was he there?
    Sissoko 5 Played well and was our most active midfielder but it's not his job to run with the ball forward
    Diego 1 Horrible
    Del Piero 2 He looked out of match form

Amauri 4 Invisible

Ferrara 0 ZERO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)