[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (1 Viewer)

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
The thing that failed today I think was fighting. The players were almost walking out there!
And our on form Del Piero and Mutu should have started behind Trez. But Capello loves that swede so that seems impossible

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I have mentioned this before. I really think the main reason was the:

CLIMATE/TEMPERATURE at Munich.
Yes that might be but they are proffesionals and earn millions on this so that shouldn't be any excuse but I understand your point

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I have mentioned this before. I really think the main reason was the:

CLIMATE/TEMPERATURE at Munich.
pussies . i play in 110 degree weather here all the time....2 games in 1 day FFS :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
First of all I'm really ashamed of the way we Played today....We were outplayed we were awful we were 0 today....I can't remmeber the last time I saw our team playing this bad....

I really have no words to describe this game....thank god we it was Bayern not Chelsea..

Abbiati.....I'm not gonna blame him for the first goal, It can happen, Zambrotta takes some part of this goal...Plus he really saved some good balls today....5.5

Blasi....Didn't had a good game, he was defending most of the time instead of playing some attacking football mind, and also made couple of mistakes that wasn't needed. 5

Thuram....I can't remmeber last time I saw Lilian play such a bad game....I just can't count the mistakes he did today, he wasn't on his day, not to forget his silly fouls he did today...(Ballack for example) 4.5

Cannavaro....Sharper than Thuram, But should have done better. Tho I can't remmber any bad thing he did today...5.5

Zambrotta...Our best defender in the game, Surely missed couple of runs and did some fouls that wasn't needed but he was more active than the others...6

Emerson....Also didn't performe good, but atleast he was trying hard, kept on running till the whistle....He was unlucky to score, thanks to Khan. 5.5

Gianni....Absolutly nothing.....he played much better against Messina....Blasi should have Replaced him and Put Pess back....4

Camoranesi....Our best player in the first half, as some people said he was playing alone, I just don't know why the Fvck did this CRAPELLO subs him...6.5

Nedved....Not his day, he usually plays good in the Champions League, but he It shows that he wasn't on his Form, and Crapello should had Insert Adrian in the HT....CRAP.....5

Zlatan....Disgrace game by Ibra....Very bad game....didn't like the way he played at all...He played full 90min, didn't do anything at all...and oh Please don't come back and tell me atleast he scored a goal, Just like Vinny said, I'll Vomit....once more Crapello shows how biased he can be.....4.5

Trez....Didn't recieve good balls to do what he's usually doing.....and not only that but he wasn't trying at all in the 2nd half.....the thing is that trezeguet should know how to make space for himself and stop depending on others to give him a perfect ball to score....4.5

Dp.....Was Sharp when he entered, he didn't make fool of himself, gave some good passes, then he went off, in general he was better than Trezeguet and Ibra....It's pitty Crapello didn't give him the green light to start the match...He's the most in-form attacker we got.....

and to CRAPELLO...Please your tactics and Formations shows how good you can be to clean Mourinho's left shoes....Jeez, I never thought we could have a coach who's biased like him...Why the Fvck should he play Ibra full 90min when he's not giving anything...WHY???? Why was Camoranesi Subs when he was our best player....

WHY DOES THIS 4-4-2 seems boring to me and bring us bad luck......

WAKE UP CRAPELLO....................

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

pussies . i play in 110 degree weather here all the time....2 games in 1 day FFS :D
Its harder to play at almost 0 degrees celcius when you have played many games and your muscles are a bit sore.

@Diego, yes they are proffesionals, whom many just came from internationals and we just played on sunday in Temperatures that were not nearly as cold as in Munich. I heard from the commentators there was even frost. Juve had the wrong Jersey altogether with short sleeves, even Bayern were wearing long sleeves, and they are alrteady used to the cold weather by now.
OUr players didn't have time to adjust thus their muscles must have been influenced by the cold, that is why I think we were always one step behind the Bayern players. We were litaraly COLD.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
i missed the match, was at school. so guys, how did we do? :D
We won 4-0

Zlatan, Mutu, Trez and Dp scored...

Abbiati was great!! We didn't miss Buffon at all!!!

Gianicheda own the midfield!!! Vieira who?

Blasi is the next Donadoni!!!

Nedved recover his Golden form! he assist all the goals...

And then I woke up, and realiece that I was dreaming... we lost 2-1 :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Its harder to play at almost 0 degrees celcius when you have played many games and your muscles are a bit sore.

@Diego, yes they are proffesionals, whom many just came from internationals and we just played on sunday in Temperatures that were not nearly as cold as in Munich. I heard from the commentators there was even frost. Juve had the wrong Jersey altogether with short sleeves, even Bayern were wearing long sleeves, and they are alrteady used to the cold weather by now.
OUr players didn't have time to adjust thus their muscles must have been influenced by the cold, that is why I think we were always one step behind the Bayern players. We were litaraly COLD.
Actually in the second half just after Del Piero came in he had to go to the sideline and ask for some gloves

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 674083912 ] ++

Actually in the second half just after Del Piero came in he had to go to the sideline and ask for some gloves
Yes, I saw this too. We weren't prepared for the climate. I heard from my boss in Germany that the weather there is colder than usual this time of year. And it was apparent from the game, thats why I just prayed that we wouldn't get hammered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)