[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (5 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Ok here comes my Ban, Suck my dick you filthy little Del Piero dickriding whore, I dont give two shits what you think, you claim to be fair in critizsme?

How about all the Zlatan is shit comments? Are they fair?
I dont see you being upset because of that.

To respond to a post saying that Del piero was fighting good and giving a good game compared to Zlatan who was shit without mentioning Del pieros name is ****ing impossible.

And then you call me a shit supporter, laughable. I have more juveblood in me then you will ever have. All you will have is Del pieros seemen in you mouth so go **** yourself and **** everybody else too. I dont need this shit so im out.

Thx for the time and bye bye. Ill support Juve with my friends instead with some ****ing degenarate animals which u can find in this forum.

Im sure u will miss me.

Relax FFS. First and ONLY warning.

Fucks sake, why do people always have to make moderating immensly harder when we lose.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
WEll I understand ur anger, how do u think I felt throughout the 90 minutes. But he just looked so vulnerable. And to me he has always looked vulnerable in our games, never confident enough.

Keepers need alot of confidance and if its not there then he is only half optimal. But I really do see an Abbiati who wants to prove himself to Milan, Juve and Italy, but his mentality just isn't there.
cant agree more, he cant even give us confident in him, how in the world our defenders, his teamates gonan trust him

understanding and teamwork WAS what makes our defense the best in euro

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
The problem is that apart from that slip-up, he hasn't looked very convincing this season. We have been saved because our defense has always been solid, but today it was absolutely 0.

@Zlatan : Your Weapons of Mass Distraction Avatar is really effective. :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
Here come's my ban to.
**** all y'all ****ing idiots and the Del Piero and Zlatan threat I hate you all mother****ers can't you ****ing stop about mouning about Juventus players?
First of all, the DP haters : Man you idiots can never agree when DP is on form you always gotta say : ''doesn't matter, he's still crap - zlatan is better''
Zlatan haters : ''Stop about mouning when Zlatan is playing 1 or 2 games bad. ALWAYS complaining ; ahh zlatan sucks ! but when he plays good I never hear you saying zlatan was realy good today!''

Just to the haters : We are a ****ing team, IF you don't like it, don't support Juventus
And for the moderator Zlatan, man you should try to suck your own dick, I can't figure out why you are a moderator you are the biggest mother****ing DP hater and when Zlatan plays bad you always come back to ''but DP was worse''
I hate you mother****er you have no loyalty to the club, for you Juventus = Ibrahimovic

I hate this forum since Ibra came, when he came, 2 groups formed in here :
DP LOVERS - ZLATAN LOVERS (ZLATAN HATERS AKA DP HATERS)
Only a very few ''neutral'' who judge game by game not by history or 1 game
I can't even describe how i think about this actualy
just **** dp addictiness and zlatan addictiness

Actually, to me Juve=Juve, and to you Juve=DP.

But also, to me, you= 14 day temp ban. I'm in a good mood.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Anyone have an easier way of getting banned without bothering to write a whole page of:

**** Zlatan (The Player)
**** DP
**** Zlatan (The Mod)
**** DP
**** Zlatan (I don't know the mod or the player **** them both anyway)

I'm a bit confused here :undecide:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
hehe i hope dominic doesnt get banned i really liked his post people shouldnt be banned for telling the truth except for cussing out zlatan the moderator mesalovehimlongtime but IF hes a dp hater mesanotlikehimthatlong because mesalovedelpieroforever

Why would he get banned?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I dont think him biend a milanista has anything to do with it. Face it, Abbiati is a very insecure goalkeeper, never looked confident this season, that is why he is dispensible at Milan, that is why he can't challange Dida.

And the pressure of playing in Buffon's temporary Shadow doesn't help. It's like asking Vieri to replace Shevchenko with all their fans expecting alot.

It seems that Mohhamad Ali was Abbiatis father, all he can do is ounch the ball, I havent seen him catch a single cross so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)